A well-established, growing engineering firm with a location in the area is looking for a Senior Level Civil Engineer. They work hard to ensure projects are planned, designed, and managed to meet our high expectations and exceed their clients' goals. They have a work hard/play hard mentality & invest in all of their employees.
They are looking to add a Senior Civil Engineer to their growing Engineering team. The Senior Civil Engineer's primary role is to provide engineering design & leadership for private land development projects.
***Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time***
What you will be doing:
- Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports, and other project-related documents
- Prepare roadway and sidewalk layout and corridor modeling
- Conduct drainage analysis and design
- Residential and Commercial site development
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Civil Engineering design and site development
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, and other applicable engineer design tools
- P.E. is preferred but would consider a strong E.I.T who can obtain their P.E. within 12 months
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & learning more about your skillset and background. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605.705.3163 or via email at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.