Civil Design Engineer - PE
We are seeking highly motivated Civil Engineers with experience in designing and managing various roadway and highway engineering projects. Typical assignments will include highways, bridges, railroads/railroad facilities, site planning and land development, storm drainage systems, sanitary sewers, utilities, and related civil tasks for public works.
We have just recently partnered up with a great opportunity with an industry-leading company that is seeking a Site Design Engineer - PE to join their team!
The company is family-owned and operated and ready to bring on an experienced civil engineer to join the team. With a flexible work environment and above market compensation, someone interested in partnering in the company should take action now!
If this sounds like a company you'd be interested in learning more about apply today or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (605)799-8645.
- Exceptional Compensation Plans
- Bonus Potential
- PTO and 401K
- Great company environment
Education and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering required
- Licensed P.E. required (or able to obtain soon)
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Design skills in civil engineering site development and project management
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D and Solidworks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Perform duties and tasks with little supervision
- Can take a project from the estimator and run with it- all on-site
- Interact with clients, prepare proposals and fee estimating
- Perform all aspects of site design (site layout/planning, stormwater management, grading and drainage, site utilities)
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Christina Schroeder directly at 605-799-8645 or email email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.