I am partnered with a growing, multi-disciplined consulting firm and they are seeking a Structural Engineer to run and help build a Department.
My client offers an excellent culture, they are family oriented, and they invest into all of their employees! My client offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Someone with the right skill-set and work ethic could have the opportunity for tremendous growth within the organization!
- PE preferred / EIT required / SE Preferred
- 8+ years of experience in structural engineering
- Possess leadership skills to assist in building a structural department
- Federal and/or Healthcare building design desirable
- Experience with renovations, additions and new buildings
- Seismic evaluations
- Ability to communicate professionally - comfortable with client interaction
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD 3D, and Excel preferred
Reach out today to learn more about this role and to view a full job description as well as the company website! All inquiries are confidential!
Search Consultant | gpac
gogpac.com | email@example.com
My name is Jennifer Lefforge and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 679-4541 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.