I am partnered with a multi-disciplined Civil Engineering firm and they have an urgent need for a Civil/Municipal Engineer. This firm focuses mainly with Municipalities.
- BS, Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 4+ years of consulting experience preferred
- Engineer in Training (EIT) / Professional Engineer (PE) required
- Ability to manage and establish work priorities on a daily basis for multiple projects
- Capable of working with clients, contractors and other staff
- Must be local to Michigan or have a reason to be in Michigan
- Involved in a full range of municipal public works analysis, design, construction and operation services
- Working with other staff members and clients on: stormwater design and management, utility design, construction administration, plat and development plan review, new client development
- Assist in project management for the construction of municipal public works projects
- Full Benefits- 401K match, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, and more!
- Growth Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
****All inquiries are confidential!****
My name is Jennifer Lefforge and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 679-4541 or via email at Jennifer.Lefforge@gogpac.com
Search Consultant | gpac
Direct Line: 605.679.4541 - Call or Text
gogpac.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
You can email me directly at: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.