I have recently partnered with a multi-disciplined consulting firm and they are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer/ Project Manager! As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their team. Lets connect at Peter.Nelson@gogpac.com
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance
- A great culture, people, and environment
- Self promoting opportunity!
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding benefits: 401k- 4% match, Employee Ownership, Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients
- Maintain and foster good relationships with current and potential municipal client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preparation of plans and designs such as site layout / planning, grading, drainage, utility design, and erosion control
- Oversees staff performance and workload
- Owns business development efforts in the region for all municipal clients
- Prepare project specifications, quantity take-offs, cost estimates, project schedules, etc
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 8+ years of experience in Civil Engineering
- Experience with municipal projects
- Business Development skills
- Proficient with CRM (Cosential preferred)
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, Microsoft Programs
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Peter Nelson and I place professionals at all levels across the country in the Engineering Industry. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at via email at Peter.Nelson@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.