Looking for a Licensed Land Surveyor. This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their clients' goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their management team.
I encourage you to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements and Skills:
- Licensed Land Surveyor
- 5-10 years' Land surveyor experience
- Conducts Land surveys, Project research, calculations
- Coordinating Land Surveyor activities with office personnel, including survey technicians and engineering staff
- Ability to multitask, adhere to timelines and remain focused
- Lateral and logical thinking
- Confidence with new technology
- Problem solving and analysis
- Detail oriented
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Manage survey sector with minimal Support
- Drawings, Mappings, GPS, GIS
Please carefully review position details and qualifications, prior to applying to this position.
My name is Peter Nelson and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me via email at email@example.com and let's connect on LinkedIn Peter Nelson
#civilengineer #civilengineering #transportationengineer #waterengineer #sitedesign #land development #survey #landsurvey #publiclandsurvey
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.