We have partnered with a company that needs a motivated and highly-organized Purchasing Manager to join their team. Do you love to working with vendors and negotiating contracts? Are you passionate about systems, efficiency, and productivity? If so, we want to talk to you!
This company needs someone to manage all purchasing, inventory, and supplier relationships. This role will also partner with R&D and Quality teams to identify and procure ingredients for current and new product development.
Looking for an experienced Purchasing Manager who doesn't mind putting in the extra effort and working with employees to constantly improve output.
Purchasing Manager Responsibilities
- Vendor Management - Contract Negotiations, Pricing & Quality
- Commodities market and risk analyzes
- Forecasting and strategic sourcing
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Produce quarterly reports and communicate metrics to Leadership
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising integrity
Production Manager skills
- 5+ years' experience in Purchasing / Procurement in Food Manufacturing operations
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Marketing, Business or related field)
- Excellent multi-tasking & management skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as in a group
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.