A Top CPA firm in the area is looking to add a Tax Manager to their team. This stable and growing firm offers their clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax. Due to recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a team of highly motivated staff.
Tax Manager Functions
- Oversee a team of highly motivated staff
- Manage a book of clients on behalf of the firm
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
- Be a hands-on leader
Tax Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- CPA Certificate
- 5+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax supervisory role
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Accounting positions, reach out to Jodi Kriseman, Search Consultant Gpac @ (605) 610-1426. Please confidentially send resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.