We are looking for a Audit Supervisor/Manager CPA with 3-5+ years of audit experience, dedication to teamwork, and an interest and/or background in not-for-profit clients to join our clients team!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the engagement team staff on the planning and execution of an audit engagement to effectively and efficiently provide world-class client service
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the audit engagement from staffing, planning, risk assessment, fieldwork, financial reporting and the conclusion.
- Provide supervision, training and support to the engagement staff and promote open communication to the engagement manager and partner.
- Collaborate with managers and partners on client issue resolution and make recommendations for operational or internal control improvements to the client
- Manage multiple engagements concurrently with various teams to efficiently meet client deadlines
- Create and track engagement budgets to review for inefficiencies that may arise during the audit
- Preparing financial statements and footnotes
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and or finance
- CPA or CPA eligible
- At least 3-5+ years of public accounting experience, with Nonprofit client experience experience and leading multiple engagements and supervising staff
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including familiarity with Non-Profit Cleints
If interested in learning more about this great opportunity please call/text, Jodi Kriseman @ (605) 610-1426 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
I help people find what THEY want in their next career opportunity!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.