Our reputable mortgage lending company is looking to expand its Operations Department. Their focus and core commitments are providing customers with the lowest rates and terms, offering the first-rate service, and truly helping borrowers with their home financing needs.
If you are an experienced mortgage professional looking to join an industry leader, we want to talk to you! We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Closer who has a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a high math aptitude. This position is remote.
- Prepare all loan documents and escrow instructions on all loans as required.
- Review the file for conditions and/or instructions from the Underwriter, review and accurately detail all loan charges and prepare any documents required by the loan for closing/funding.
- Verify pricing of the loan - Rate, Points, Fees, APR state restrictions
- Review returning closing docs from the title company
- Balance loans against estimate and final Closing Disclosure statements
- Review title report for liens and judgments to be paid at closing
- Verify and balance funding figures in order to wire the final loan proceeds to Title.
- Fund loans and wire monies according to company standards and within the timeframes as expected by our customers.
- Direct escrow officers on breaking down borrower's closing costs and seller credits.
- Review and sign off closing conditions including insurance information.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of various regulatory guidelines (e.g., TRID, HMDA, RESPA, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Conventional and FHA & VA programs and guidelines
- 3+ years of mortgage experience
- Familiarity with Encompass is preferred
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Time Off
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other mortgage lending positions, reach out to Paul Loobeek with gpac at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.