Our team is looking to welcome a new Sales Representative/Account Manager to the team. This is a full-time permanent opportunity which offers room for growth, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work with an amazing team of colleagues both locally and globally. Our office within Aurora is growing and we are seeking a new team member to oversee the coordination and administration of multistate sales activities relating to modular buildings and space rental units. This team member is also responsible for developing, securing and following through on product needs for our existing and potential clients. This will include activity in a variety of industries and sectors.
- Lease and sell ATCO Modular Buildings product & services through identifying new clients to collaborate with in addition to expanding on current customer relationships
- Ensure an appropriate sales method for each customer and product is developed
- Create detailed and accurate request for pricing forms (PCR) outlining the required design and specifications to best suit the client's needs for custom projects
- Produce and manage project paperwork such as: credit applications, contracts, project summaries, customer satisfaction surveys, quote logs and sales funnels
- Identify future clients via industry publications, and monitors and report on competitor and industry data
- Create and execute on sales plans, and prepare weekly itineraries to include sales meetings, site visits, and prospecting of new customers
- Engage in the development and enhancement of the selling process by identifying opportunities, understanding buyer motivation, identifying competitive strengths/weaknesses, and working through client apprehensions
- Post-secondary education in a entrepreneurship, marketing, finance, business or another related field
- 2+ years' experience within a sales or customer service capacity
- Willingness to travel within the Colorado territory
- Experience with Salesforce would be considered an asset
ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering comprehensive solutions and service excellence in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management) amongst other industries. ATCO is community-based with global reach and, over the course of our 70-year history, we've worked in more than 100 countries developing reliable integrated solutions. Our history has been shaped by imagination, courage, perseverance, and integrity - qualities that we seek in all potential employees. To learn more about what makes ATCO a one of a kind employer visit www.atco.com to see all that we have to offer.