|Employer Name: Maple Innovation Inc.
|Location: Mississauga, Ontario
||Date Posted: 4/14/2021
|Number Of Openings: One
Name of Company: Maple Innovation Inc.
Company Location: 1945 Dundas Street East, Unit 211, Mississauga, ON, Canada L4X 2T8
Job Title: Sales Vice President (NOC 0015)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop, improve, implement and adjust the company’s sales strategies to achieve the company’s sales goals.
• Direct and manage the sales teams in the Canada, China and Ireland offices.
• Represent the company when holding, presenting or attending important sales campaigns and business meetings held in Canada, China, Southeast of Asia and Europe.
• Represent the company to sign sales contracts with business partners in Canada, China, Southeast of Asia, and Europe.
• Plan and approve marketing and sales budgets ($100,000 to $500,000) for the company
• Direct and manage the sales team on promoting the company’s thermal cameras.
• Plan, organize and supervise the online and in-person sales campaigns for the company.
• Develop client relationships and maintain customer relationships.
• Represent the company and deliver presentations at marketing campaigns, workshops, trade shows and online marketing events.
• Plan and implement marketing strategies to increase sales of the company products and market shares.
• Analyze, review and adjust all marketing materials or proposals and provide guidance and training to the the sale team on marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess results against company goals.
• Analyze customers’ feedback on the company’s thermal cameras to adjust marketing campaigns accordingly.
• Represent the company in all official functions and attend industry events to expand the business’s network.
• Design and conduct large scale market analysis and use the results to design the new marketing events to maximize campaign performance.
• Hire, train, manage and terminate the company sales manager and employees.
• Evaluate human resources needs in the sales teams and assign work and resources as needed to the sales department and teams.
• Manage and supervise the sales team on conducting customers’satisfaction surveys and analyze the results in order to advise the technology department in the headquarter to improve the company cameras.
• Build affiliate partner relationships with other business partners and organize new product orientation conferences with existing customers located in Canada, China, Southeast of Asia and Europe.
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-time Position
Salary: CAD$88,717/year ($56.87 per hour for 30 hours a week)
Location of work: Mississauga, Ontario
Language of Work: English
• Work Experience: At least five years of senior sales work experience in the thermal electronic products industry, including:
- More than five years of experience in promoting thermal electronic products,
- More than five years of experience in managing sales teams worldwide, and
- More than five years of experience in organizing and holding sales campaigns and presenting thermal electronic products in sales campaigns and trade shows
• Demonstrate strong communication skills
• Demonstrate experience interviewing/hiring and managing a marketing/sales team
• Ability to supervise about 16-20 staff in various area of responsibility
• Knowledge of MS Power Point, MS Office, WeChat, Zoom.
• Excellent speaking and written communication skills in English
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and client-focused service
• Be organized, accurate, reliable and dependable
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and meet tight deadline while demonstrating attention to detail and handling a large workload
• Night and/or evening shifts will be required so as to be able to work with sales teams in Southeast of Asia, China and Europe
• Overtime may be required as needed to meet business needs
• Frequent travel to China, Europe and Southeast of Asia will be required.
Contact person: Shawn Hu
Phone number: (416) 558-3250
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: None
Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Web Site: www.mapleinnovation.ca
|Contact Name: Shawn Hu
|Zip: L4X 2T8