One of Northern Minnesota's leading concrete contractors is looking for experienced Concrete Finishers who can pour, level, and smooth concrete on a variety of surfaces including roads, sidewalks, and curbs, primarily on commercial projects.
This may include setting forms that hold the concrete in place, patch existing surfaces, cut expansion joints, and monitor the curing of the concrete to ensure a high-quality finish.
This company prides themselves on the degree of excellence in their work and the integrity with which they operate.
- Setting forms that hold the concrete in place.
- Cleaning and inspecting surfaces for pouring issues.
- Pouring, smoothing, and leveling concrete using a rake, trowel, float, and screed. This includes handheld tools and power tool versions.
- Applying sealing and hardening components.
- Safely operating power vibrator to ensure the concrete is compacted.
- Molding and constructing expansion joints using joiners and edging tools.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 1 year work experience as a concrete laborer.
- Knowledge of hand-held and power tools including power vibrators, polishers, cutting saws, and edging tools.
If you're interested in immediate consideration for this position apply online or submit your resume to Kenna Warren at email@example.com.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.