Growing manufacturer of steel enclosures used in commercial applications, located in Millington, MD is seeking electricians. Our electrician positions are full-time with overtime capabilities and benefits. Any electrical experience is considered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Installs and tests electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
Installs wire ways, conduits and cable trays and ground electrical equipment to adhere to customer specification and/or NEC code.
- Performs simple connections of utility wires and understands how electrical circuits function.
- Responsible for the threading of conduit and reading blue prints
- Utilizes basic hand tools and uses measuring devices.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures at all times.
PROFILE LEVEL DESCRIPTION
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments and uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Expands skills in own work area within an analytical/scientific method or operational process.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others; works under close to moderate supervision.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
HS diploma or GED required.
Vocational/Technical degree in electricity or equivalent helpful.
1-2 years of experience required.
Or equivalent combination of education and experience.