Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a banking professional looking for new career opportunity? PeopleShare has an immediate opening for a Universal Banking Associate in the Richmond area!
Details for Universal Banking Associate:
- Schedule: Full time position with shifts available between 07:30AM -06:30PM Monday-Friday and one Saturday a month.
- Pay Rate: $15.00-$17.00 per hour based on experience
- This is a temp to hire position!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Universal Banking Associate:
- Open a variety of deposit accounts, resolve member issues, manage account maintenance, and update member information as required
- Evaluate and verify loan applications and credit criteria. Computes debt ratios. Verifies employment and income. Determines value of collateral. Requests additional information if required.
- Accurately process a variety of teller transactions following the Credit Union's policies and procedures and maintain teller balancing standards
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the shift to computer generated balance sheet. Research and resolve discrepancies. Report any discrepancy to available management as necessary.
Job Requirements for Universal Banking Associate:
- Must have 1+ years previous banking experience
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Sales experience preferred
PeopleShare (formerly Reliance Staffing) is the largest staffing company on the east coast hiring temporary to permanent and permanent jobs in Virginia throughout the Chesterfield, Midlothian, Bon Air, Chester, Mechanicsville, Ashland, Colonial Heights, Glen Allen, Sandston, Rockville, Powhatan, Highland Springs, and Henrico areas. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, order filler, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.