A growing Mortgage Lender in the area is looking to add an experienced Mortgage Underwriter to their team on a full-time basis, Remotely.
They are seeking someone who is DE/SAR/LAPP Certified, highly motivated, analytical, a team-player, and someone who wants to grow in their career in mortgage underwriting.
Qualities of the successful candidate include:
- Requires a High School graduate or GED with 4-5 years of mortgage experience. Prefer Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5+ years in the mortgage industry. Must have DE Underwriter designation
- Must understand the fundamentals of lending and loan processing for mortgage loans
- Able to adjust quickly to different work situations and remain composed under pressure and in stressful situations
- A broad understanding of residential mortgage loans, and familiarity with mortgage loan products.
- Solid mortgage underwriting experience utilizing AUS and manual underwriting.
- A clear understanding of the current RESPA laws and guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of FNMA, FMLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA guidelines and standards.
- Experience with income calculations including personal and corporate tax forms.
- Experience in Appraisal Review.
$60,000 - $120,000 a year
Based on Experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Banking/Public Accounting positions, reach out to Shanai Neuman with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.