A prominent Veterinary Clinic is looking for a Doctor of Veterinary Medicince for their established yet growing cliinic.
- Licensed DVM
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- Good with patients and their families
- Experienced in Small animal/general practice
Duties and responsibilities
- Operate medical equipment, such as x-ray machines
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and treatments
- Perform surgery on animals
- Experience with dogs and cats
- Work in a fast paced growing environment
To be considered for this position or other Veterinary opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com, or contact James Muller at 605-705-3173
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.