General Farm Worker job Wainwright Alberta
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
General Farm Worker Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: GREENBELT DAIRY LTD.
Location: Wainwright, Alberta
Date Posted: 3/23/2021
Number Of Openings: 2
GREENBELT DAIRY LTD. is in need of General Farm Workers
NOC Code: 8431
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: Full Time - Permanent
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work in a team of milkers in the milking parlour.
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures for milk set-up, take-down and milking to produce quality milk.
• Maintaining milk quality by recognizing udder infection, testing with in parlour milk test and taking clean samples for further testing.
• Treatment and recording of udder with mastitis drugs administered in manufacturer’s instructions.
• Recognizing cow locomotion problems, recording and reporting to hoof health technician.
• Completing tasks for barn duties during non-milking times or other general farm duties.
WORKING HOURS: 8.5 hours/day, 50 hours/week; 8 days AM shift from 4:15AM to 12:15PM or 7 days PM shift from 12:15PM to 8:30PM; 4 days off following the 8-day AM shift or 2 days off following the 7-day PM shift
WAGE/BENEFIT: $15.42/hour + Medical and Group Insurance Benefits
WORK LOCATION: NW-20-44-5-W4 Wainwright, AB, Canada T9W 1S8
• Education: No formal education is required
• Work Experience: Basic farm knowledge. Previous experience would be an asset
How to Apply: Mail, Fax or E-mail resume
Employer: Greenbelt Dairy Ltd.
Address: P.O. Box 2933 Wainwright, Alberta T9W 1S8
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: None
Contact Name: Andre Poulin / Karen Beatty
Company Type: Employer
Company: Greenbelt Dairy Ltd.
Zip: T9W 1S8
© 2021 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites