Cleaning Supervisor job Delta British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Cleaning Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: MKD Janitorial Services and Consulting Ltd.
Location: Delta, British Columbia
Date Posted: 3/1/2021
Wage: $27.50 hourly
Category: Maintenance/Janitorial Services
Job Code: 6315
Number Of Openings: 4
• Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors
• Inspect sites or facilities to make sure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
• Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
• Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
• Hire and train cleaning staff and upgrade workforce as required timely
• Assist cleaners in performing duties
• Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
• Establish work schedules and coordinate activities with those of other departments
• May perform certain cleaning duties.
• Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Previous experience in this specific area of cleaning is usually required.
• Previous supervisory experience may be required.
Salary: $ 27.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Nimmi Mahal
State: British Columbia
Zip: V3W 3N4
© 2022 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites