Are you looking to start a job immediately in the public health field? If so, PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity!
Our client is seeking a candidates with clinical experience for a COVID-19 Vaccination site in Willow Grove, Pa!
As a COVID-19 Vaccination Specimen Handler | Registration Site Lead, you will be responsible for the daily oversight of the registration staff at the COVID-19 Vaccination Site.
This position is also responsible for overseeing the overall safety at the County's various "self-swabbing" COVID-19 testing sites including ensuring that specimens are collected, packed, and processed properly.
Job Details for COVID-19 Vaccination Specimen Handler | Registration Site Lead:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm, with overtime as needed
- Pay Rate: $24-25 / hour
- 6 month temporary contract
Job Responsibilities & Description for COVID-19 Vaccination Specimen Handler | Registration Site Lead:
- Oversee the registration staff at the COVID-19 vaccination site and provide guidance as needed.
- Answer questions and troubleshoot the registration system.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service while providing verbal instructions to clients regarding the registration process.
- Ensure safety of employees and clients at the COVID-19 testing site
- Ensure that proper infection control and decontamination measures are being followed in accordance with the latest COVID-19 guidance
- Ensure that specimens are recorded, packaged, and stored properly to ensure viability for resulting by the lab
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that proper lab paperwork has been completed and is accompanying the appropriate specimen.
- Work with other team members to communicate any issues or concerns that arise throughout the day and provide a daily report to the POD Manager.
- Be able to work with and provide guidance to a variety of staff including contractors and volunteers.
- Participate in a positive and cooperative environment among the vaccination team.
- Other duties as required.
Job Requirements for COVID-19 Vaccination Specimen Handler | Registration Site Lead:
- Associates Degree in Health care related field.
- Clinical, Lab, or specimen handling experience required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation required.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in order to meet the needs of the changing COVID-19 situation.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, COVID-19 Vaccination Specimen Handler | Registration Site Lead, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.