|Employer Name: Bimini Shores Travel
|Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
||Date Posted: 2/27/2021
|Wage: 50,000 - 100,000
||Category: Travel Agent
|Number Of Openings: 10
Your primary role will be to provide outstanding sales & customer service to your clients and to help them discover incredible vacation opportunities through our proven marketing and sales experience. Our host agency has been in business since 1952 and is accredited with the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating. We have over 133 major vendors and suppliers which include Carnival Cruises, Princess, Disney, Universal Studios, Expedia, and so much more! When you join our team, you are provided daily online training, both live and pre-recorded, specialist certifications, and a vast array of familiarization opportunities which are only designated for true Professional Travel Specialists.
· Plan vacation experiences for clients by offering itinerary suggestions on appealing destinations, tour packages, day trips, excursions, events, transportation, and accommodations based on individual/group needs.
· Book all of the above in addition to flights, cruises, rail, rental cars, hotels, tickets, and travel insurance using online and telephonic reservation directories of more than 130 suppliers and vendors worldwide.
· Stay in the know of the latest travel & leisure deals, advisories, destination updates, and supplier/vendor training so you can be a valuable resource to your clients.
· Stay plugged into weekly team trainings to maximize earning potential through booking requests.
· Facilitate payment plans to accommodate your clients’ vacation package needs or other upfront deposits that may be required. Must follow guidelines set by the host agency in reference to credit card authorization and processing.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Must Be 18 Years of Age or Older
· Must Own A Desktop, Computer or Laptop
· Must Own A Cell Phone (Smartphone Strongly Preferred)
· Must Have Reliable Internet Service
· Must Be Comfortable Working with Minimal Supervision
· Must Enjoy Helping People
· Must Have A Positive Attitude
· Must Be Adept Or At Least Enthusiastic About Using Social Media
· Availability to Join Online Zoom Meetings At Least Twice Per Week (Flexible)
· Must Work Well Under Pressure
· Quickly Respond to Sales & Customer Inquiries
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Travel Agent Certification Required:
Company's Facebook page:
Remote interview process
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Flex Time, Other Benefits
|Contact Name: Monique Bethell
|Company: Bimini Shores Travel
|City: Miami Gardens