Grow your Freight Broker business by partnering with an industry leader offering the most aggressive commission splits in the industry! Must have solid working knowledge of trucking industry, logistics, working with shippers / receivers / carriers.
Must have 1 year of experience as a Freight Agent / Broker with a verifiable book of business.
- Auto-posting to load boards (DAT, Truckstop, Post Everywhere)
- Full scale support team
- Advanced technology with digital signing, GPS tracking, and auto truck matching
- Very low customer saturation and customer protection for your accounts
- Dedicated marketing team
- High School Diploma (4-year degree preferred)
- Prior experience in trucking, transportation, and brokerage industry is desired
- Strong knowledge of transportation logistics
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Intermediate degree of computer proficiency
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.