Mechanical Service Sales Manager
Do you bring 2+ years of experience running a profitable sales team? How about leadership role with overseeing a profitable mechanical campaign?
A well-established local contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanical Service Sales Manager to manage and deliver exceptional results.
- Prepare workload, sales forecasts and team resources/schedule for administrative and managerial functions
- Project Work Forecasting
- Serve as the principal liaison with selected clients or major projects
- Represent company at meetings with project clients
- Increase company morale of sales team
- Affect and implement programs to improve the quality of our service, products and systems to meet client's requirements and expectations and to minimize costs and maximize the company's competitive position
- MINIMUM 2+ years of Mechanical Service Sales Manager experience
- Mechanical (Piping, Plumbing, HVAC) experience
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and staff
- Communication and coaching skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Want to grow this role into a possible GM
- Able to promptly resolve team management problem
- A "hunter" background
- Plumbing, Piping, HVAC experience
- Manage teams of 10+ people
- Consistency with the same company
If interested in this position, please email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in something other than a Mechanical Service Sales Manager position, please reach out as we work nationwide with positions such as Mechanical Service Sales Manager to Executive levels positions.
You can reach me (call/text) directly at 605-679-4942
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.