An established, award-winning company is looking for a Landscape Salesperson for their growing team! This opportunity is perfect for someone who values a family-like environment, community outreach, and ownership who cares. With a competitive but supportive environment, above-average compensation and benefits, and unmatched culture, this is the perfect place to make your professional home.
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- At least seven years of similar experience
- Formal sales training
- Ability to hunt your leads and close deals
- Confidence, humility, and determination
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- Meeting with clients from a combination of provided and self-generated leads
- Handing off projects to designers once the sale is closed
- A commission structure that allows you to decide your success
- A company that cares about its people and the community
My name is Beth Smith and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-937-5278 or via email at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.