This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves plants, meeting with clients, and is independently driven. With a group of very capable and talented people for support, there's no better place to make your forever professional home.
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- At least one year of experience in a similar role (the more experience the better)
- Experience with Dynascape preferred, CAD or other design software ok
- Must have area plant knowledge
- A background with residential projects required with an understanding of commercial and educational preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on all aspects of a project, from initial client meetings to execution, with little to no supervision
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- Meeting with clients, creating designs, and managing the crews for project execution
- Working on about 3 projects per week
- Collecting money from clients and providing plant ID and care lists
- The ability to get your work done as you see fit with little to no micromanaging
Our client is ready to hire! Don't wait, apply now! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your career. Please contact Chris Albano directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.