|Employer Name: Stand-By Personnel
|Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
||Date Posted: 2/18/2021
|Job Code: 107267
|Number Of Openings: 10
$50 Advance after 1st day of work!
Climate Controlled Facility / Clean
Day Shift 7am-3pm - $11.50/hr.
Evening Shift 3pm-11pm - $12.50/hr.
Night Shift 11pm-7am - $12.50/hr.
Monday through Friday
Temp to Hire.
Located in Tulsa.
This person will perform the inspection and packing of all types of containers, which are manufactured at the facility under the direction of the Production Supervisor or an assigned person. You may also operate other downstream equipment under the direction of the Production Supervisor or an assigned person (see below for specific job duties). Assist in the coaching of lower-level Bottle Packers regarding good company/packing practices (see below for specific job duties).
Education, Training Experience:
High school graduate or equivalent GED, and a demonstrated ability to read, write, and follow verbal and written instructions in the English language.
NOTE: EMPLOYEES HIRED AS TRAINEES WHO DO NOT HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION MAY NOT QUALIFY FOR PROMOTION AND SHOULD PURSUE THEIR GED.
Bottle Packers must have positive attendance points to continue cross training program.
Must be able to pack at a high rate of speed (fastest machine) and instruct others in the packing of quality product in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure a high-quality bottle by visually inspecting bottles for defects, in accordance with plant quality improvement procedures.
2. Package bottle according to customers specifications.
3. Make cartons for the packaging of the finished bottles or assist other co-workers in the making of cartons.
4. Ensure that glue or tape is applied properly to the cartons.
5. Grind bottles not meeting minimum quality standards (if applicable).
6. Remove contaminates from bottles before grinding (if applicable).
7. Maintain a high degree of cleanliness in the production area.
8. Clear jams on downstream equipment and restart.
9. Housekeeping requirements in accordance with Third Party regulations.
10. Perform rework where needed.
11. Assist co-workers where needed.
Physical Activity Required:
Must be capable of seeing small defects in bottles at a distance close to the eyes.
Physical Requirements: MEDIUM WORK
Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Must be able to lift to 30 35 pounds above head frequently, and 35 40 pounds occasionally.
Must be able to stand for 8-12 hours per day on a concrete floor.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Must have no violent felonies, all others are acceptable.
Company Benefits Including: Competitive Compensation Health Plan, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Assistance and more!
Order ID # 107267
Start Date: 02/18/2021
Position Type: Other
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: High School
Web Site: http://www.standbypersonnel.com
|Contact Name: Cathy Mathews
||Company Type: Staffing Agency
|Company: Stand-By Personnel
|Street: 1531 E. 2nd St.