Strategic Account Manager Job
|Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
||Date Posted: 2/10/2021
|Job Code: 2021-24734
Strategic Account Manager
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Strategic Account Managers do?
The role of the Strategic Account Manager for Rentokil North America is to retain and grow the assigned account portfolio while maintaining a customer focused service. Strategic Account Managers will work to maximize our company's services across the customer's footprint by working closely with our branch structure and colleagues. Revenue will come from selling additional sites, services, lines of business, and products to existing customers by executing LAMP principles and our account management program.
Responsilbe for but not limited to;
- Baseline Sales Target: Achieve Retention and Growth Targets of assigned portfolio.
- Positive Impact: Makes a positive impact on our National Account customers and colleagues.
- Sales Knowledge: Maintains proficiency in sales knowledge and translates that knowledge into meaningful prospect benefits as appropriate including core competencies.
- Planning: Manage time and portfolio effectively.
- Account Management: Communicates necessary details of accounts to ensure that we meet all established customer requirements.
- Organization: Effectively develops organizational capabilities and integration of objectives within National Account Program Management team.
- Expenses: Incurs only necessary expenses and keeps accurate expense reports.
- Self-Improvement: Constantly works on self-improvement and learning.
- Deliver Results-Ensure that we achieve Rentokil National Account projections, goals and objectives and the discipline, organization and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Act Commercially-Have the ability to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer focused decisions. Analyze problems thoroughly and make good and timely decisions.
- Manage Yourself-Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands. Display courage when required to make tough decisions.
- Coach and Develop-Provide structure and consistent fair feedback regarding capabilities of Sales Representatives that are involved in National Account new sales.
- Work with Others-Build relationships with the Sales Directors, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Representatives, Branch Managers, Regional Managers, and business support colleagues to achieve our mission.
- Display Leadership-Inspire others to achieve the company objectives and hold them accountable for high standards of performance. Make our sales team effective and hold individuals to account.
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- Use the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for the situation.
- Comprehend current industry standards such as AIB, FDA and USDA.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Rentokil