Digital Content Coordinator Job
|Location: Reading, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 12/29/2020
|Job Code: 2020-23556
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you looking to grow with a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. At Rentokil, our mission is to protect people and enhance lives by providing pest control solutions that ensure public health and protect the environment through energy efficient and sustainable pest control services. We offer a complete range of pest control services and solutions for residential properties, including common pests such as rodents, flies, stored product insects, biting insects and birds to other kinds of wildlife.
What do our Digital Content Coordinators do?
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing social media and digital content/communications efforts across assigned residential pest brand(s). This will include support and ownership of company social media and organic growth goals by crafting engaging and actionable content intended to educate, inform, and inspire decision-makers. Other responsibilities will include developing product and service content in coordination with the brand teams to effectively and consistently bring campaigns to life across the customer journey.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage day-to-day activities of brand social media networks, to include developing creative posts, video content, and measuring performance of social networks
- Pro-actively engage with internal stakeholders and departments to support goals of various company categories/services.
- Participate and own customer service and community management processes across social channels.
- Build and execute on social media and website content calendars
- Produce and stay informed about emerging content and high engagement media on applicable social networks
- Refine and execute the Social Ambassador Program to collect employee-generated content
- Working independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external resources, write/format on-line content including blogs, website page/product copy and help ideate creative assets to align with growth initiatives and offline marketing activities
- Manage KPI's set for role and report on performance of online content/social media activities. correlate & communicate ROI of activities.
- Adhere to internal online content, branding, and social media guidelines and educate stakeholders and colleagues as needed
- Assist in 3rd party partner relationship management and assuring the quality, volume and distribution of online content meets the highest standards
- Other duties as assigned
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field - required
- 1-3 years of Marketing experience - required
- Ambition to achieve goals/objectives and the discipline, organization and perseverance to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Ability to gather and make sense of large amounts of information and apply it to make business and customer focused decisions.
- Manage emotions to remain calm, focused and optimistic while dealing with a constant stream of demands.
- Encourage long term development of others to build capability.
- Build relationships and collaborating with others (e.g. customers, colleagues, partners & suppliers) to achieve our mission
- Ability to inspire others to achieve Rentokil Initial's objectives and to hold them accountable for high standards of performance.
- This is a full-time position. While the Digital Content Coordinator will work from home, occasional travel to North America sites may be required. There may be overnight travel required.
- Work Schedule: This job tends to have regular office hours but may have extended hours due to time-sensitive sales deadlines and time frames. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. Link to Federal employment poster: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Rentokil