Join our Health & Home Team at Helen of Troy as a Sr. Specialist, eCommerce Content and SEO and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands: Vicks, Braun, Honeywell, and PUR. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day.
Look around you at home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a need challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent.
*This position will be based in Marlborough, MA, and temporarily eligible for Work from Home. When our office in Marlborough, MA reopens, you will be required to work from the office Monday-Friday.
What you will be doing:
The Sr. Specialist, eCommerce Content and SEO is part of the broader transformation towards class leading growth marketing at Helen of Troy and the Health & Home North America Brands, including PUR, Honeywell, Vicks, and Braun. This role is a part of a larger group tying together a “One Consumer Experience” including Digital, DTC, CX Marketing, and Consumer Relations.
In this role, you will own the publishing of best-in-class consumer-centric content across our brand websites, retailer platforms and our publishing tools. This will include analysis of consumer shopping behaviors and retailer data and collaboration with partners in sales, brand marketing, creative and digital to constantly evolve and upgrade our digital experiences. You will coordinate with other departments, including demand generation, email, marketing, legal, creative, and finance to drive the growth in the eCommerce space.
This ideal candidate will have a passion for improving digital experiences for consumer brands and thrives in a fast-paced environment with a growing team!
In addition, you will:
- Maintain best-in-class branded content across educational, brand, product detail (PDP), and postcare pages that drive a holistic consumer experience across the digital touchpoints.
- Ensure accurate and timely set up of all new products in coordination with product launches. Lead planning of asset development and QA/QC to ensure quality to outstanding standards.
- Ensure compliance to licensing guidelines and that content is approved through appropriate submission process.
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative Team to lead a library of digital assets and closely with customer experience, consumer insights to Identify and drive experiential content opportunities across brands.
- Maintain eCommerce standard methodology guidelines and ensure magnificent execution that all content meets standards, coordinate all approvals, and drive publishing / syndication.
- Ensure 100% flawless execution of our brand, category, and product pages across our digital properties.
- Conduct structured audits of all product content to ensure best-in-class content, accuracy in pricing, availability, images, and product information.
- Drive SEO strategy and optimization, researching keyword optimization and implementing copy and site tactics to ensure maximum visibility. Create optimization plans to increase product / page ranking and lead through resolution.
- Drive constant improvement around operational efficiencies by using software and tools to automate processes and trackers / reporting to ensure cross functional visibility and drive leadership around content management (CMS) and syndication partners (Salsify, Syndigo) to brand and retailer sites.
- Lead product seeding programs with retailers, and reviews partners to support reviews growth and star ratings. Also, lead retailer content plans, working with consumer experience, digital marketing, sales and brand teams to develop strategies that optimize our digital shelf.
- Provide guidance on changes within the ecommerce and retail landscape and how our retail strategies can improve. This includes regular research and audits of the marketplace and competitive sets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years professional work experience in marketing or ecommerce merchandising of highly visible online customer experiences
- Understanding of how to win in brand ecommerce and across the retailer ecommerce landscape
- Familiarity with SEO standard methodologies and keyword research tools and solid understanding of retailer content portals and CMS systems
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to focus on task completion and strong project management skills
- Be proactive: able to note things that need to be done without being prompted and have an ambitious spirit and attitude
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- MBA/MSc/MA in digital marketing or marketing
- Experience with consumer products
- Experience with retailers and website management