Security Guards ,Immigration and Customs Inspectors Resume
|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: Anaheim/Huntington Beach ,Long Beach ,Los Angeles ,Orange County,Riverside County,San Diego, California
||Date Posted: 10/25/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 26/10/2006
|Desired Wage: 45000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: No
A creative and enthusiastic person with a diverse range of work and academic experience. Outgoing with strong and effective organizational and communication skills. Good team player and able to use own initiative to achieve company objectives. Excellent computer skills, versatile and learn new tasks/skills quickly. Eager to find a position offering long term potential with a structured, defined career progression.
Homeowner in Lake Forest
January 2004 to October 2006
• Home improvement projects. External and Internal remoldeling.Major accomplishment, Kitchen and Bathrooms,new window and new flooring installed and upgraded fire place.
• House painted and back yard landscaping, retainer wall build and pavers installed and new sod planted.
Lead / Superviser
Signature Flight Support / ASIG in JWAirport SNA California
January 1999 to December 2004
• My responsibility was to ensure all the personnel under my care receive the proper training and guidance in accordance to company policies in the safe handling of aircraft and ensuring the proper refueling method in accordance with state and local regulation.
• And I was also responsible for consolidating all the airline schedule to one, this will help our personnel which air craft belong to them for refueling. And on the monthly bases I was task to conduct Quality control on the refueling trucks it was one of my duties in the military.
Receiver / Stocker / casher / hardware dept.
Walmart Store in FootHill Ranch Lake Forest Ca.
September 1998 to July 2000
• My duties was a Receiver and Stocker on the night shift. then transfered to da shift as cashier and then went to Hardware dept.and work there mixing paint and stocking and helping customer.
First-Line Supervisor & Manager
United State Marine Corps in 24/7
February 1972 to August 1998
• Bulk Fuel Specialists Install,operate, maintain and repair fuel handling units and accessory equipment,and test petroleum products to evaluate the quality used in Amphibious assault fuel handling systems.
• Secondary; Drill Instructors supervise and instruct or assist in commanding and instructing a recruit platoon.
Qualification Grade Achieved
Certifcate Auto Mechanic pass
Certificate Auto Mechanic Graduate
Cetificate NCO Leadership Crs Graduate
Certificate Drill Instructor Crs Graduate
Certificate SNCO Leadership Crs Graduate
Certificate Engineer Equipment Chief Graduate
Certificate CMS Custodian Crs Pass
Certificate Ground Operations Crs Pass
Certificate Staff Planning Crs Pass
Certificate Environmental Protection Crs Pass
Certificate Ergonomics MGT Crs Pass
certificate Environmental pass
Security Guards ,Immigration and Customs Inspectors
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.