Environmental, Health & Safety Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Management
|Desired Job Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
||Date Posted: 9/21/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 09-20-06
|Desired Wage: 85,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Undecided
Environmental health & safety Sr. Project Manager seeking a well established company that could utilize my knowledge & skills in the related field. I am a skilled professional, mid-level manager+ employee, experience in troubleshooting, problem solver, supervisor & trainer. I am able to travel without a problem, can assist in business development and have worked with and in various industries.
PATRICK J. MYDLARZ, CHME Cell Phone: 734-915-8893
12621 Albain Home Phone: 734-269-6144
Petersburg, MI 49270 Email: email@example.com
A results-orientated Professional with over 20 years operational management experience directing environmental, health, and safety projects for industrial and commercial facilities including Compliance Audits, Training, Spill Prevention, Spill Control, PCB Emergency Response, Underground Storage Tank Closures and Waste Handling Transportation and Disposal. Direct responsibility for Phase I, II and III Industrial Site Investigations. Managed a licensed Treatment Storage and Disposal Facility (TSDF) and PCB Permanent Storage Facility. A task oriented individual with well-defined leadership and cohesive team building skills. Trained in motivating and managing technical and non-technical teams to achieve targeted goals. Consistently obtained high performance by sensing the proper course of action, determining the appropriate resources, implementing and achieving. Conceiving, developing and executing the strategies and initiatives that drive revenues, growth, competitive market positioning, profits and shareholder value are what I do best!
2004-2006 Tetra Tech Southfield, Michigan
Senior Project Manager
· Developed and expanded business opportunities.
· Conducted Boundary Inspections for the EPA and MDEQ.
· Working knowledge of City, State, and Federal Agencies plans and approval process.
· Responsible for HAZWOPER / Resource Conservation and Recovery Training for clients.
· Technical reviews of Phase I, II, III, Site Remediation, and Health and Safety Plans.
1990-2004 CEI ALPHA Corporate Services Brighton, Michigan
· Oversee business development, client expansion and training program for engineering and environmental company.
· Expanded company revenues from $125,000 to over $2 million.
· Direct responsibility for developing and controlling yearly operating budget, payroll, purchasing, contract negotiations, bid proposals and supervision of 20+ employees.
· Developed and conducted seminars and technical training for Daimler Chrysler, Environmental Consultants, Governmental Agencies, Military and Industrial Groups.
· Developed and delivered presentations at seminars for land developers, real estate agents, commercial lending groups, attorneys, architects, commissioners and government officials.
· Managed the acquisition and merger of subsidiary, Alpha Land Surveying & Engineering.
· Developed Franchise opportunity, including supportive marketing and training materials.
· Ensure engineering and environmental projects are completed in a timely manner and within budget/profit constraints.
1970-1988 DTE Energy Detroit, Michigan
· Selected and promoted as the first environmental manager for the department.
· Managed treatment storage and disposal facility.
· Supervised and trained 10 employees, including Union personnel.
· Developed and conducted training programs throughout DTE with regard to the safety and handling of disposable waste materials.
· Managed $10,000,000 operating budget for disposal of waste materials.
· Initiated and implemented new programs to accommodate changing hazardous waste laws.
· Developed programs, policies and standard operating procedures.
· Asbestos Inspectors Initial and Refresher Training Manuals, Patrick Mydlarz, 1999.
· “Lead Safe Remodeling Practices’, Michigan Home Builders Association Seminar, Patrick Mydlarz, 1999.
· Lead Inspector and Risk Assessor Initial and Refresher Training, Certification Manuals, Patrick Mydlarz, 1998.
· Presentation, Michigan Association Certified Public Accountant Spring and Summer, Management Information Shows, “Environmental Auditing Issues”, Patrick Mydlarz, Marcus Yono, 1995.
· Presentation, Michigan Safety Conference, “Waste Material Handling” – Public Utilities Division, Generating Plants, Patrick Mydlarz, F. Feitel, 1984.
· Educational lectures on “Land Development” and CEDRO© process, Site Assessments, UST’s Lead Inspections, Risk Assessments, BEA’s Air Quality, Environmental Audits for Financial Institutions, Attorneys, Military, Manufacturers, Public Utilities, Automotive, Government, Real Estate companies, etc.
· Various training manuals for Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and HAZWOPER.
B.G.S. – General Studies, University of Michigan
1996, State of Michigan – Certified Underground Storage Tank Professional #93
1990, Certified Hazardous Materials Executive #114 – World Safety Organization
1979, State of Michigan – Certified Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator #1439
Trainer – OSHA Safety & Health Standards for General Industry (501)
Trainer – Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Training
Livingston Building Company
869 Old US 23
Brighton, Michigan 48114
(810) 229-3115 ext. 102
Tony Majauskas (Retired)
Monroe, MI 48161
Environmental Manager – Daimler Chrysler
8000 Chrysler Drive, CIMS 474-00-00
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Vice President, CRA
14496 Sheldon Road, Suite 200
Plymouth, MI 48170
Bachelors Degree-University of Michigan-Dearborn, Assoc Degree-Wayne County Community College
Certified Hazardous Materials Executive, World Safety Organization
I am a skilled professional, experienced in corporate, small business, industrial services and real estate. Professional trainer capabilities, can work with all levels of employees, from upper management to technical and union personnel. I have business developement, management, project management and supervisory skills. I work well with clients, have the ability to adapt to any work or social situation. I am very versatile, cana djust to change or required work roles withou a problem. I am an experienced in health & safety, construction and marketing managing.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.