|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: boston, Massachusetts
||Date Posted: 12/3/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 12/10/2019
|Desired Wage: 80000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
● Profound experience as a Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer building web-based enterprise application for various domains.
● Developed several projects in Java EE by using Servlets 3.0, JSP, Struts2, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Cloud etc.
● Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microservice architecture and integrating with Spring Boot Rest.
● Experience working with Object Relational Mapping using Hibernate 5.X/4.X and Spring JPA frameworks.
● Experienced in relational as well as object-oriented databases (MySQL, Oracle etc.) and their connectivity by using various servers Tomcat, JBoss etc.
● Hands on experience in cloud storage (S3, EBS, DynamoDB), compute (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda) and migration (Snowball, Data Sync).
● Advance understanding of Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Stream API etc.
● Knowledge of designing and implementing the test suites, test cases using JUnit.
● Proficient in creating and consuming Web services using REST and SOAP.
● Deployed applications using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
● Experienced in using dynamic data visualization tool and proficient in generating reports using Jasper Reports reporting tool.
● Experience with application servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, and JBoss.
● Experience with build automation tools like Maven and ANT.
● Experience using Dockers and Containers for application packaging and deployment.
● Used Service Now for ticket management and JIRA for issue tracking.
● Strong experience with version controls such as GitHub and Bitbucket.
● Designed, analyzed and implemented various SDLC approaches such as Iterative and Agile.
Ready to adapt new technologies and build creative products for the various users, working on continues learning and continues improvement
Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design and analysis of project development in Agile Methodology
Involved in developing UML use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
Developed the application using various Spring Framework features like Spring DI, Spring Cloud, Spring ORM and Spring Security.
Implemented jQuery, Ajax for asynchronous communication with server providing better user experience.
Implemented JMS for programs to create, send and receive messages by using different modules like publish-subscribe messaging and point-to-point messaging using ActiveMQ.
Stored the subject responses into AWS S3 bucket and also uploaded the number of objects.
Performed unit testing using Junit and developed test cases using Mockito and Mock MVC test framework within Test Driven Development.
Participated in the Agile environment according to the Sprint deadlines and meetings.
Generated account summary using Jasper Reports in PDF, Excel formats and managed source control and version control using GIT.
Used Maven as a build tool, used JIRA for bug tracking and used Eclipse to develop the application.
Verified product features thoroughly implemented, ensured all requirements are met, using robust technical solutions and only the highest quality coding standards are met.
Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
Project: Hotel Management System Jan 2018 - Jan 2019
Role: JAVA Developer
Contributed to the complete development of the Hotel Management website using agile methodology. This system is cloud based hotel management platform with customer self-service, booking and reservations, event management etc.
Designed and developed application by using Spring boot 1.1.2 and Hibernate 4.3.8.
Involved in developing UML use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
Successful development of User Interface HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.3.7 and jQuery to display the data on the client side.
Effectively implemented server-side REST APIs such event registration handling and assignment handling using Spring Boot.
Written JUNIT test cases and test suites for the performing testing.
Used Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
Implemented JSON along with AJAX to improve the processing speed of code.
Followed the Agile process throughout the development life cycle and developed the application as per coding standards.
Used and exploit the latest development technologies and suites to produce and deploy software and mentor others in the same.
Worked directly with other developers and internal stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of the business application and requirements for core application.
Supported team members in order to deliver products to market in an efficient manner.
Involved in complete SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) phases of the project.
Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot 1.1.2, Hibernate 4.3.8, HTML5, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, jQuery, XML, XSLT, Java Script, Oracle 12C, Drools, Apache Tomcat 7.0, Eclipse, JDBC
Reliance Industries Jan 2017 - Jul 2017
Role: Backend Developer
E-shopping cart delivers a beautiful and configurable shop front-end out-of-box feature, designed with the Spring, Spring boot, Security etc. The supplied theme is Thymeleaf that provide modern, clean and fully responsive and best shopping experience to customers on any device.
● Developed various Java Bean components for implementing business logic.
● Used Spring Data JPA for implementation of data access layers.
● Implemented Spring Security for authentication, authorization and for other security features.
● Effectively implemented server-side RESTful API and a REST client that consume the API.
University of Houston-Clear Lake, Master of Science Computer Engineering, 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Bachelor of Technology Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 2017
Java 8/7/6, SQL jQuery, Angular7/4
Server Side: Cloud Technologies:
Spring MVC 5.x/4.x, Hibernate 5.x/4.x, Struts 2 EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS,
Spring boot 2.x/1.x, Spring Cloud DynamoDB, IAM
UI/Web Technologies: Database:
Bootstrap 4.x/3.x, AJAX, JSON, XML
Design Patterns: Development IDEs:
Factory, Singleton, Adapter, DAO, MVC Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring tool suite 4
Web/App Servers: Version control:
Apache Tomcat, Glassfish Git, Bitbucket
Operation System: Testing Tools:
Windows 10/8/7/XP, Linux, Mac JUnit and selenium
Methodologies JAVA EE Technologies
Agile, Client/Server Architecture, Object Servlets 3.0, JSP 2.x, JDBC, JMS 2.0.
Oriented Analysis & Design
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.