|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: Austin, Texas
||Date Posted: 7/8/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 7/8/2019
|Desired Wage: $170k
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 50-75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Doctoral
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
I have the pleasure to apply for the position of a Pharmacist that is advertised at your website. I am highly motivated for this job with my past jobs experiences. I have a powerful professional experience and academic background that will help me to excel in this position.
My academic achievements will be a great asset to your company, based on my knowledge in all aspects of pharmaceuticals such as: compounding, immunization, verification of medication, patient counseling in regards to both over the counter (OTC) and prescriptions medications, ensured appropriate dosing, excellent patient encounter skills during receiving and dispensing medications.
Thus, I have great potentials that will be more valuable to any company or organization that values excellences with pillpack, proper use, dosing, compounding, patient counseling, manage inventories, document all activities and verification of drugs gear towards improving patient care.
I am very enthusiastic, energetic and a dedicated pharmacist who loves her profession, l have stronger conflict resolution and creative thinking skills. My past academic background prepared me with stronger skills with working and interacting with people from diverse cultural and ethnic background.
I am a flexible, organize, friendly and time conscious person who likes to complete her daily goals and plan for long term goals. With the evolving nature of the world, I have the williness to learn new things to meet the daily challenges. I encourage team work for the better growth of the company. I am self-discipline and hard working with special skills to paying attention to details. I have excellent communication skills, speak English fluently and French.
I will be grateful to discuss more with you in person or by phone once I am given the opportunity. Please, you can contact me for any information at any time.
I have experienced in both Retail setting pharmacy and Hospitals. September 2013 till present.
• PharmD: North Chicago, Illinois
Rosalind Franklin University June 2017
• Pre-Pharmacy Courses: Houston, Texas
Houston Community College: June 2011
• Bachelor of Science Cameroon-Africa
Degree University of Buea: June 2003
• American pharmacist Association (APHA). August 2012
• Illinois council of health system pharmacist (ICHP). August 2012
• Enthusiastic pharmacist with Doctor of Pharmacy Degree, Certification in Pharmacist Immunization Delivery and Personnel management with project research skills.
• Strong background in medication verification, compounding, discharged, patient counseling and knowledgeable with over the counter medications.
• Self-motivated, professional and very confident, enthusiastic to address questions on health care needs, expert in immunization and in patient counseling, excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, exceptional patient care and interaction with providers and patients with attention to details on patient charts.
• Very willing and motivated to learn new skills, encouraged team work and very flexible.
Assistant Coordinator of Watershed Task Group (WTG)
• Project planning, securing stakeholder approval, identifying, and managing project risks, informing stakeholders of technical and financial progress status, fund raising and lobbying.
• Ensure, manage, conserve, and create awareness on wise use of natural and wetland resources, hence, increasing sustainable livelihood in poverty alleviated countries with alternative activities.
• Has successfully administered and managed funds from the International Union for Nature Conservation (IUCN)-Netherlands Committee, Russell E Train Education for Nature Programme of the WWF, United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Global Environment Facility (GEF) Small Grants Program, PECTEN Cameroon Company LLC and others.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.