SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT Resume
|Desired Industry: Executive
|Desired Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
||Date Posted: 6/24/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: 120000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Accomplished, innovative, and goal-driven professional, with more than 15 years of experience in directing infrastructure and business system operations as well as program and project management within the banking industry. Demonstrate proven talent in enhancing operations, planning and resource optimization to boost business profits and savings. Display effectiveness in resource planning, staff training, supply chain management, startup transformation and culture change, as well as process performance and quality improvement. Exhibit solid communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, time management, and investigation skills to attain set-forth objectives and targets.
Citibank * San Antonio, TX
Senior Infrastructure Manager | Program Manager Oct 2016–Present
* Supervise the ATM Command Center Team composed of 3 managers and 17 employees in managing daily operations of 3,000 global ATMs.
* Closely work with executives in the New York office to guarantee proper processing.
* Lead the team in monitoring any changes applied to guarantee all ATMs were fully operational.
* Take charge of the entire staffing needs, which involve hiring, review, and termination.
* Generated a comprehensive annual call volume forecast integrating seasonality, trend, and business cycle variances to attain 97% accuracy.
* Closely monitored resource capacity to support assignment as well as its progress during testing phases while accomplishing work within budget.
* Developed a process to proactively communicate with customers impacted, which decreased call volume by 5%.
* Offered support to call center environments and corresponding data center technologies during planned outages by forming current project management process.
* Made use of MySQL, ODBC, Excel, PHP, and HTML to deploy comprehensive reporting techniques, which provided profit and loss, call volume, and cash flow forecasts.
* Oversaw diverse teams of highly talented engineers to provide operational support to more than 70 international offices around the clock.
* Led the team handling implementation and support of financial applications and reporting solutions such as Hyperion Financial Management.
* Provided training content to end users, and administered Citibank’s ATM Service Desk regular operations.
- Successfully managed multiple projects to onboard Thailand, China, Russia, and India into ServiceNow platform.
* Managed a six-month project to implement Thetaray security application which provided trending analysis of transactions from ATM’s globally.
* Spearheaded a $60M project to integrate Security Operations Center with ATM Service Desk Operations.
* Displayed expertise in leading initiative to upgrade both ServiceNow and Vision platforms.
SWBC * San Antonio, TX
Project Manager Feb 2016–Oct 2016
* Communicated with the client in defining statement of work (SOW) for key responsibilities.
* Visited the client site to resolve concerns and coordinate project status.
* Created presentations with ServiceNow and Microsfot PowerPoint to report status updates to senior management.
* Spearheaded meetings with both internal and external stakeholders to provide awareness of project impacts.
* Generated and forwarded request for proposals (RFPs) to probable vendors to deliver products or services.
* Rendered keen oversight to project teams ranging in size from 4 to 20.
* Encoded and tracked resource hours, budgets, risks, and resource availability with multiple Microsoft tools to guarantee project success.
* Took charge of several projects for the company’s client base.
Accenture * San Antonio, TX
Service Delivery Operations Lead Aug 2015–Feb 2016
* Administered client relationship with several business units on Accenture contract which entailed coordinating with them on satisfaction issues, expectations, as well as potential projects.
* Oversaw everyday global supply chain procurement activities for Accenture’s Aerospace and defense client.
* Separated the Procurement Team into buyers and delivery assurance functions to offer services on many commodities.
* Directed a team of 15 to 30 of full-time employees (FTEs) and contractors.
* Organized meetings with executive leadership to discuss opportunities for enhancement from either Accenture or from the client; presented and changed solutions as necessary to ensure compliance with the contract.
* Retrieved all purchase orders (POs) from SAP and evaluated before releasing to the client to guarantee accuracy in the content provided.
* Designed a custom ABAP extract program which produced more efficient way to screen and examine millions of application log entries in the system on a weekly basis.
* Developed flexible solutions with Business Rule Framework+ for procurement cost updates and new product group additions to leverage during Accenture’s expansion to other countries.
* Prepared a monthly capacity report to senior management to confirm appropriate staffing of the group and meet demand.
* Reviewed business process to pinpoint gaps and applied solutions to ensure efficient work completion.
* Provided daily operation management decisions during the absence of senior leadership.
* Completed reports with information from Access database to provide information, including overdue, receiving errors, unhealthy parts, incomplete orders, wrong orders, late parts, and any change requests.
* Promptly prepared feedback to employees and senior leadership on progress.
* Finished in-house Agile methodology training and keenly participated in agile ceremonies for the service parts planning project.
Community Bank MBOD * San Antonio, TX
Vice President, Program and Project Management Nov 2013–Jul 2015
* Rendered expert oversight to program and project management and command center for the Military Banking Overseas Division.
* Supervised a total of 40 to 45 staff, encompassing project managers, architects, as well as functional, quality assurance, and project analysts.
* Strategically administered program and project management with an average annual budget of $50M.
* Initiated the implementation documentation to detail the changes needed on the client's current system, as well as the estimated time for project completion.
* Demonstrated expertise in creating program development logic flow, considering function and capability for possible updates.
* Analyzed data security risk by offering functions which encrypt stored data and executed security clearance into data access.
* Conducted data analysis on relocated or closing ATMs as well as financial centers, leading to cost savings of $150K and a boost of profits by 10%.
* Served as the coach of project personnel, lessening the need for clarification on formal proposals for DFAS by 20%.
* Enhanced scrutiny of content which expedited response rate to RFP, RFI, and SOW by 10%.
* Gained cost savings of $500K through elimination of 65% of unneeded or duplicate policies and procedures.
* Increased completed projects by 10% without compromising quality.
* Played a critical role in forming the operational readiness process, lessening defect introduction and resolution time of severity issues while enhancing vendor relationships and overall system confidence.
* Generated organizational-level strategies towards fulfilling goals and prioritizing projects.
* Comprehensively studied pricing structure to create profitable products for the company.
* Advanced organizational effectiveness, managerial practices, and general colleague engagement by executing a long-term vision and associated training program.
* Promptly arranged a product line profitability analysis to DFAS and senior management.
Master of Science in Sports Management, In Progress (Expected Graduation: Nov 2019)
Louisiana State University * Baton Rouge, LA
Masters of Global Management, Sep 2016 | University of Phoenix * Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Project Management, 2015 | University of Phoenix * Tempe, AZ
Associate in Information Technology, 2013 | University of Phoenix * Tempe, AZ
Project Administration ~ Executive Leadership ~ Brand Management ~ Strategic Planning and Implementation
Technical Design and Support ~ Research and Data Analysis ~ Agile Methodologies ~ Cross-functional Collaboration
* TECHNICAL ACUMEN
Application: Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Visio
Design Software: AutoCAD, PEP, Tableau Software
Cloud-based Software: Salesforce.com, ServiceNow
Management Software: Jira, CRM, Remedy, SARS, SAS, SAP ERP, SaaS, SDS, FileNet, Business Intelligence, Teleopti, Onbase, KTC, First Support, ActiveVOS, Vision, NetSuite, Pega, EPMS, IaaS, Morphis
Data/Risk Management Software: Experian, Citrix, xRM, Black Knight, iGrafx BPM, Oracle
Languages: Java, HTML
Others: IEWA, GUI, Project Process Library, WBS, ADP, Snagit, Oracle Hyperion, MSP
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.