ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT Resume
|Desired Industry: Business/Management
|Desired Job Location: Cumming, Georgia
||Date Posted: 6/13/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Doctoral
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Highly organized, dedicated, and goal-driven professional, offering background in administrative services and customer service. Capable of handling priorities and resolving problems to ensure smooth business operations. Skilled at generating and implementing strategic initiatives, resolving issues, as well as applying best practices. Recognized as a team player with notable leadership, communication, and multitasking aptitudes, along with time management ability to attain corporate objectives and targets. Technically proficient with AS/400 system, sun dial system, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), accounting systems, telephone, and the fax.
Kelly Educational Services Marietta, GA
Substitute Teacher Aug 2015–May 2019
* Complied with the instruction of the classroom teacher continuing student education in elementary, middle, and high school in all subject areas.
* Diligently continued the education of students in the absence of teachers from pre-kindergarten to high school.
* Served as the administrative assistant at the Latin grammar school.
Care and Counseling Center of Georgia Decatur, GA; Atlanta, GA [Feb 2014–Aug 2016]
Chaplain Resident Aug 2016
Intern – Chaplain Resident Feb 2014
* Functioned as a chaplain member of the Interdisciplinary Team, focusing on the spiritual needs of patients, families, caregivers, and staff, covering volunteers.
* Offered pastoral care interventions, such as pastoral counseling which is determined by spiritual assessment as well as specific setting and sensitivity to various values, beliefs, and religious orientations.
* Delivered impact to the healing experience through compassionate presence and hope to patients and residents, families, staff, and the community.
* Provided pastoral care and emotional support in an interfaith manner to patients and families; carried out spiritual assessments and supplied spiritual guidance.
Atlanta Public Schools Atlanta, GA
Substitute Teacher Aug 2013– May 2014
* Adhered to the instruction of the classroom teacher, instructing students in elementary, middle, and high school in all subject areas.
B.E. Usher-Collier Elementary School Atlanta, GA
Paraprofessional Oct 2012– May 2013
* Aided Special Education teachers for students with inclusion and autism, including developmentally delayed kindergarten, Asperger Syndrome, Moderate Intelligent, and Autism students.
Boys and Girls Club of America, Jacksonville Housing Authority for The New Town Success Zone
Service Coordinator Aug 2009–Dec 2009
* Acted as the program manager, responsible for offering in-school services to students and families.
Communities in Schools Jacksonville, FL [Sep 2007–Jun 2009]
Student Enrichment Program (SEP) Manager Jun 2008–Jun 2009
Operation Global Education Management (GEM) Program Coordinator Sep 2007–Jun 2008
* Closely coordinated between homeless students and the community to successfully provide support and mentoring services to the students.
* Functioned as a liaison between the school and the community to effectively bring support services to the school.
Cedar Hills Elementary School - Duval County School Jacksonville, FL
Extended Day Director Aug 2005–Jun 2007
* Provided oversight to the entire operations on a daily basis, which involved overseeing 20 employees
* Held responsibility in arranging meetings and activity functions, as well as setting agendas.
* Organized and enacted day-to-day activities and reports for the staff.
Duval County Public Schools Jacksonville, FL
Substitute Teacher Aug 2002– May 2005
* Adhered to the instruction of the classroom teacher continuing students in elementary, middle, and high school, all subject areas.
Citibank Jacksonville, FL
Customer Service Representative Jul 1999–Jul 2000
* Carried out the gathering and fulfilling reports precisely and appropriately.
* Integrated investment options into customer accounts of employers and employees.
AT&T Convergys Jacksonville, FL [Feb 1985–May 1998]
Forecast and Scheduling Administrator
Cost Accounting and Employee Benefits
Customer Service Analyst
* Dealt with preparing letters, memos, spreadsheets, and customer account data.
* Meticulously conducted fee collection and program recordkeeping maintenance, covering day books, personnel time sheets, monthly reports, deposits, interviews, purchasing, and staff recommendations.
* Keenly monitored monthly data reports on cost accounting.
Doctor of Ministry, 2018 | The Interdenominational Theological Center Turner Seminary Atlanta, GA
Master of Divinity, 2013 | The Interdenominational Theological Center Turner Seminary Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Apr 1984 | Edward Waters College Jacksonville, FL
Associate of Arts in Business, Jun 1981 | Florida Community College of Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL
Project Administration | Business Operations | Administrative Support
Office Management | Accounting Functions | Cross-Functional Collaboration
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.