|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: sanford, Florida
||Date Posted: 6/9/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: asap
|Desired Wage: 35000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
UCF student currently looking for a leadership role in technology/software in the Sanford/Orlando area. Enrolled in one class right now and have time for a full-time opportunity.
2017 to 2016
2016 Zoe’s Kitchen: General Help:
The Theatrical Engineers’ Workshop Inc.
● Fundamentals of prop construction and painting. Use of handyman tools.
● Focus in video editing, photo editing.
Sam Chand Leadership Institute
● Well versed in Graphic design, video editing, and photo editing.
2016 Intern SCPS Tech Park
Paid Internship in Field Support
● Imaged computers (around 20 at a time), repaired broken laptops, performed troubleshooting of various computer operational issues.
• Associates Degree: Information Technology: Seminole State College - Summa Cum Laude
• High School Diploma: Crooms Academy of Information Technology: Summa Cum Laude
• Projected to graduate University of Central Florida – UCF with bachelor’s degree in 2020
➢ Graduated summa cum laude - 4.0 GPA
➢ Won 1st Place in Mathematics Science Fair
➢ Principal’s Honor Roll Four Years in a row
➢ Member of the National Honor Society
➢ Member of Phi Theta Kappa
➢ Currently working towards a Bachelor’s in Political Science
➢ Photoshop Work Experience
➢ Sony Vegas Work Experience
➢ Visual Studio Experience
➢ Adobe Premiere Pro, CS6, and CC work experience
➢ Certified in PowerPoint
➢ President of Drama Club: Write, act and direct plays
➢ Advisor in App Development
➢ Competed in 48-hour film festival
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.