|Desired Industry: Healthcare
|Desired Job Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 5/16/2019
|Type of Position: Contractor
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
● Over 6 years of experience as a Sr. QA Analyst/tester with Web & Client / Server Applications.
● Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Testing Methodologies and techniques.
● Strong understanding of Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall Methodologies.
● Experience in developing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Defect Status report.
● Highly proficient in working with Manual testing as well as Automated testing tools like HP ALM(formerly known as Quality Center)/Quick Test Professionals/HP Unified Functional testing and knowledge of Selenium.
● Expertise in GUI testing, Functionality testing, Unit, Integration testing, Front end testing, Back end testing and Regression testing of Client/Server and Web based applications.
● Good experience in doing Manual Testing by using defect management tools like HP ALM/ Quality Center and Microsoft Excel.
● Experience in Web Services testing using SoapUI.
● Involved in designing and maintaining Requirements Traceability Matrix.
● Experience in testing web applications utilizing different Browsers.
● Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
● Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills.
● Expertise in executing SQL queries.
● Expertise in using UML diagrams, especially Use Case diagrams and its textual description to better understand the business process.
● Extensive experience in Bug tracking and Reporting.
● Good team player with the ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
● Experience in using defect management tools like HP ALM, JIRA, etc.
● Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
● Strong knowledge of CCAR, KYC rules and regulations.
● Knowledge of SOX and BASEL compliance.
● Experience working on Loan Origination System (LOS), Mortgage Backed Security (MBS), Asset Backed Security (ABS)
Agile-Scrum, SDLC, Waterfall, Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
HP ALM , MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, TOAD, Balsamiq Wireframes
Java, ASP.net , C#, VB Script , Java Script
My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Web Services SOAP UI, JIRA, HP ALM, HP UFT, Selenium
Automation testing, Functional testing, Black Box, System Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Regression, Stress testing, Load testing, Defect reporting
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.