maintenance Manager Resume
|Desired Industry: Property Management
|Desired Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
||Date Posted: 4/27/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: As required
|Desired Wage: 85000
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
With my past experience in construction and maintenance my current Maintenance Manager position I am responsible for organizing and communicating installation methods of all trades practices to train personnel to compete projects, while working on multiple projects at once in various stages of progress. I would like to become more advanced in this field.
The company, Synergy Electrical specialized in industrial and municipal projects. These types of projects are engineered and monitored with strict specification requirements and procedures. I am versed in the methods of operation protocol and the need to maintain equipment records for maintenance category objectives. My office experience and EAM experience at Amazon will allow me to adapt or help develop your CMMS system. List of project types and references by Synergy I managed upon request
Managing and scheduling encompassing safety, performance and procurement while running a business for the past 16 years has shaped my discipline, while adhering to customer expectations. This foundation is a mature experienced and knows the expectations of engineered and managed operations.
My electrical construction and high voltage power system experience was earned and has opened doors to a wide range of experience. I can offer project cost data for all divisions and procure. I am experienced in coordinating projects, assisting clients in project design, communicating their needs to engineers and tendering civil and mechanical work.
This knowledge gained over the years provides the solid understanding on what needs to be done and how to follow protocol to get it accomplished. My mechanical, installation experience of generators, sewage systems, plumbing, hydraulics and HVAC is an asset.
- Journeymen Electrician (T.Q.) Certified, Accredited Representative Class A FSR 21966
- Construction Labour Relations Association - Better Supervision (70-hour course)
-Workers Compensation Board (WCB) Job Site Safety
-BCIT, Code Course on BC Building Code Part 9
-BCIT, Business and Technical Communications
-BCIT, Business Law
-BCIT, Accounting for Managers
-Care Institute, Occupational First Aid, Level 3
-Resent upgrading course taken at On-Track Training - Excel, Power Point, MS Project
TPC training Systems 40 hour multi conditions safety awareness safety training
-Working Effectively with Aboriginal Peoples
-Edumine-Uptime: Strategies for Excellence in Maintenance Management
I am an electrician and experienced maintenance and construction manager of varied projects. I have a long track record of planning, organizing and executing projects in construction and maintenance of all trade sectors. I have excellent comprehension of drawings, specifications and data references. I also possess the experience in electrical distribution and instrumentation. I take seriously procedure and decisions that impact the results of a business and I appreciate the importance of safety.
Summary of Leadership and Industry Experience
• Multi Trade Maintenance Manager
• 35 years of experience in electrical construction
• 25 years of experience in construction leadership positions
• 9 years managing heavily industry IBEW unionized work force
• 16 years of experience as Owner & President of Synergy Electrical Installation & Maintenance Ltd with full responsibility day to day for Project Management, Estimation and HR.
• Demonstrated ability to manage, schedule and coordinate work activities
• Knowledge of trade union agreements and procedures
• Proven leadership qualities, good interpersonal skills and the ability to supervise and motivate others by developing and building effective workplace relationships
• Proven ability to hire from and work with diverse individuals and groups
• Train, manage and promote health and safety while maintaining relevant labour standards
• Ability to resolve problems and recommend ways to improve productivity
• Self-motivated, organized and efficient with good decision-making and problem-solving abilities
• Extensive experience with electrical and power and control systems installations
• Extensive experience with hazardous area classifications, wiring methods and procedures
• Able to manage, monitor and coordinate large scale PLC and instrumentation installations & Commissioning
• End-to-end experience of large-scale construction and control renovation projects
• Proven understanding and design of seismic structural support systems
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.