[Vietnam] Lead 2D Game Artist Resume
|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: New York, Florida
||Date Posted: 3/27/2019
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
|Desired Wage: 1500$ - 3000$
||U.S. Work Authorization:
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel:
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
We’re looking for a talented Lead Artist to push our game art to the next level!
You will work closely with the Game Director, as Art Lead, you will take forward the visual creation of a rich new visual experience. You will be responsible for creating high quality, modern interface solutions, 2D artworks and animations for our games as well as managing, training and leading a team of 2D artists.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating and produce appealing interfaces, concepts, and game assets from early explorations to final assets
- Taking part in the generation of the Art Bibles that allow for the reconciliation of artistic directives, with design choices and technical limitations
- Applying, and maintaining a consistent art style throughout the entire projects
- Communicate ideas & concepts with international teams and stakeholders
- Prioritize and manage the 2D art team’s tasks to ensure delivery in time and quality.
- Leading, mentoring and developing the art team to create high-quality engaging, optimised visuals and player experiences.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards and others
- Salary range: Depending on level and experience
- Experience working on art implementation in Unity: mobile, puzzle, CCG, virtual board game or similar titles
- Experience in creating UX flows
- Experience in any other art discipline like 3D or animation
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain example of game art.
- If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at email@example.com
- Proven experience of leading and developing artists
- One or more published console or mobile titles
- Awesome at game UI, you have the ability to design and create game UI components from Visual Comps to pixel perfect looking game!
- Good hand-drawing and digital painting skills with the ability to create a variety of concept art and polished game assets and icons
- Very good sense for Motion design / Motion graphics
- Good working knowledge on UX related topics (Information hierarchy, UX heuristics, principles of human computer interaction)
- Good English oral/written communication skills
- Interest in all things visual – animation, vfx, graphic design, film, UX
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.