COMPLETIONS ENGINEER Resume
|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Richland, Washington
||Date Posted: 9/14/2018
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediate
|Desired Wage: 85000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, 25-50%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Detail-oriented, innovative, and multifaceted professional, with hands-on environmental services consultancy and field engineering experience; combined with knowledge of design analysis software in sand and fluid specifications. Armed with broad-based skills in projects, change, and operations management, along with proven adeptness in data gathering and analysis. Accustomed to working in challenging and fast-paced environments; executing tasks and functions with minimal supervision; and multitasking and learning new applications quickly. Equipped with strong communication abilities in coordinating team efforts to ensure timely and efficient delivery of high-quality projects and services.
AECOM, Richland, WA
Engineer II 2016–Present
* Serve as a consulting engineer regarding environmental services.
* Fulfill radioactive and chemical cleanup initiatives within the previous Hanford Plutonium processing facility.
* Render support to the Maintenance, Systems Engineering, Process Chemistry, and other departments.
* Earned the AECOM On The Spot Award as recognition for outstanding work ethics in using good Conduct of Engineering Principles and technical rigor.
RockPile Energy Services, Dickinson, ND
District Engineer 2014–2015
* Directed a staff composed of 2 field engineer technicians and 14 field engineers for the energy completion services provider, in charge of hydraulic fracturing and pump down functions.
* Displayed expertise by helping on the pre-job rheology and water testing.
* Performed tickets auditing of finished jobs by collaborating with the Accounting Department.
* Augmented the new hire training and orientation regarding exploration and production life cycle.
* Resolved problems of third-party suppliers by renewing and cultivating strong vendor and client relationships as well as enforcing mandates on work quality for suppliers.
Field Engineer 2013–2014
* Utilized FracPro design analysis software in monitoring and documenting hydraulic fracturing data.
* Ensured accuracy of the results by troubleshooting the fluid systems.
* Drafted stage and job reports and executed ticketing for duly accomplished jobs.
* Verified pre-job laboratory analyses by conducting bench scale tests.
* Piloted professional development session for field engineers.
* Provided prompt resolutions to field problems and changes in fracturing fluid quality, which were identified as unexpected water source changed, and restored changes to normal readings by performing pH drop adjustments.
Schlumberger, Williston, ND
Field Engineer 2011–2013
* Maintained compliance with specifications of clients by carrying out thorough and real-time evaluation of fluid samples.
* Guaranteed the accuracy of the onsite materials by managing the inventory.
* Aided the crew and supervisors on rig-up procedures for the leading technology supplier as well as introduced project management and information solutions for the oil and gas industries.
* Distinguished and resolved temperature-sensitive viscosity discrepancies by implementing chemical line heating solution to eradicate problems encountered in actual harsh field conditions.
* Seamlessly fulfilled supervisor’s duties and responsibilities, despite lack of advance notice, consequently maintaining smooth technical operations during constantly fluctuating conditions.
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering with Concentration in Environmental Studies
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
Schlumberger Operations Training School
Strategic Planning and Implementation | Quality Assurance | Regulatory Compliance | Risk Assessment and Mitigation
Cross-functional Collaboration | Team Leadership and Development | Staff Training and Coaching
Microsoft Office Suite | Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Bechtel Procurement System (BPS) | FracPro | FracCAT | Microsoft Publisher
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.