Senior Network Engineer/Administrator IT Resume
|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Bend, Oregon
||Date Posted: 6/6/2018
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 06.07.18
|Desired Wage: 100000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Other
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Multifaceted and performance-focused professional, offering broad-based experience in the information technology field encompassing remote and onsite system, network administration, system design, project management, and technical support. Known for strategic and proactive administrative approach in identifying solutions to complex problems; monitoring computer networks for security issues; recommending security enhancements; and overseeing the delivery of technology services to clients. Effective at collaborating and establishing positive relationships with diverse individuals. Equipped with well-defined organizational, communication, problem-solving, multitasking, and analytical skills.
GREENLOOP IT SERVICES – BEND, OR
Senior Engineer | Field Engineer 2016–2018
- Assumed full accountability for project creation, statement of work, and quotes for servers and workstations from Dell along with networking and backup hardware.
- Delivered exceptional onsite and remote support to the company’s managed service clients with high-level internal escalation resource for technical issues, which originated in the Help Desk and Field Services departments.
- Acted as primary technical resource for a subset of the company’s clients at their primary location, in charge of network and documentation maintenance, and project implementation.
- Served as internal subject matter expert regarding SonicWall firewalls, Hyper-V virtualization, remote desktop services, routing and switching, Office 365, cloud hosting, and Datto backups.
- Applied strategic approach in selling the book of business from Central Oregon IT to GreenLoop IT Services.
CENTRAL OREGON IT LLC – BEND, OR
- Took charge of setting up all accounts and managing IT with remote monitoring with onsite and offsite backups.
- Delivered enterprise level of support to small and medium businesses while serving as a sole technician for the duration of the company.
- Performed key tasks including overseeing client invoices, updating software and hardware, and communicating with vendors and distributers.
- Held responsibility in selling Office 365 Hosted Exchange accounts with applications to various clients to transition from onsite Exchange.
- Assumed full accountability for design, quote, and implementation of complete network infrastructures including security, server, desktop, and mobile hardware and software.
- Acquired helpdesk tickets through email and phone.
- Resolved mission critical and all IT related issues in the company.
- Successfully acquired 40 clients with approximately 375 nodes with the largest client being 8 servers, 55 desktops, and 40 mobile devices.
CASCADE TEL / IT SERVICES – BEND, OR
IT Manager 2008–2010
- Displayed technical skills in developing IT services, as well as developing and implementing remote monitoring package through Spiceworks and R-U-ON.
- Functioned as sole technician, responsible for Microsoft updates for the servers and desktops with system security for the network including firewall maintenance and replacement.
- Coordinated with clients regarding helpdesk tickets and resolution for daily problems, mission critical issues and general maintenance.
- Made notable contribution in bringing various clients of all sizes and industries from small companies with 5 desktops and 1 server to the largest 5 servers and 60 desktops with an overall node count of around 400 nodes in 2010
PHD COMPUTERS – BEND, OR
IT Lead Technician 2007–2008
Bench Technician, Part-Time 2005–2007
- Promptly resolved problems and ensured that computers were ready to use at three different locations.
- Interacted with customers regarding costs, parts, and timeframe, as well as with cash register for sales transaction.
CARL’S JR– SALEM, OR
Shift Leader 2004-2005
Associate of Applied Science in Computer Information System (CIS),
with Focus on Servers and Desktop Support
Central Oregon Community College | Bend, OR
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Refreshing Certifications through MCSE with the O365 focus
Customer Service | Technical Support | Strategic Planning and Implementation | Continuous Process Improvement
| System Troubleshooting and Repairs | Software and Hardware Maintenance
Volunteer, Tom Flaskerud Evangelistic Association Audio Visual Specialist (Non-profit)
Volunteer, Dessert Streams Church Head of Sound
Software Microsoft Server (2000–2016) | Microsoft Windows (2000–v10) | SolarWinds
N-able |Continuum | ConnectWise | Spiceworks | R-U-ON | Sysadmin
eClinicalWorks | Dragon | NaturallySpeaking | VMware | NComputing | SharePoint QuickBooks | SolidWorks | MasterBroker |Salesforce | Businessworks |Thomson Reuters Oregon Otter | Lacerte | EagalSoft
Remote Support TeamViewer | NABLE MSP Connect | LogMeIn | Bomgar | GoToAssist | Fast Support Microsoft RDP
Antivirus Software Trend Micro | McAfee | Symantec | Bitdefender | Microsoft Security | Viper | Webroot
Others Tools Firewalls | Access Points | Routers | Switches | Network KVM | Active Directory | Hyper V
Exchange Servers | Office 365 Hosted Exchange Servers | Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS Microsoft SQL Server | Ubiquiti | Datto | Group Policy Management | ACT
SAP Business One |VB Script
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.