Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer Resume
|Desired Industry: Engineering
|Desired Job Location: Houston, Texas
||Date Posted: 5/31/2018
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 06.01.2018
|Desired Wage: 75000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Other
|Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
Highly analytical, performance-driven, and goal-oriented professional, offering hands-on experience in data collection and analysis, as well as machine learning. Equipped with exceptional communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills. Effective at conducting in-depth research and formulating machine learning algorithms. Armed with unparalleled work ethic, along with proven capabilities to complete varying and increasing levels of responsibilities. Knowledgeable of computer science, statistics, linear algebra, and numerical mathematics.
University of Houston, Houston, TX, USA
Graduate Research Assistant Oct 2016–Apr 2018
- Utilized advanced data mining and statistical modeling techniques such as AIC and BIC in facilitating studies and visualizations to create a solution for the improvement of quality and performance of data
- Maintained active involvement in all phases of data mining, data cleaning, data collection, data wrangling, validation, and visualization
- Performed gap analysis and statistical analysis on manually created databases by closely collaborating with teams
- Trained model on high-level semantic features combined with weighted contribution to give out ratings of arousal and valence
- Developed a relational database of externally validated semantic data
- Assumed responsibility in extracting image data from the internet; coordinating deep learning networks; and working on several data formats, such as JSON, XML, and HTML
- Designed numerous machine learning algorithms using Pandas, NumPy, Seaborn, Matplotlib, scikit-learn, SciPy, and NLTK in Python
- Coordinated with a group to produce data samples and gather image object recognition survey
- Worked on various visualizations for exploratory data analysis with R and Tableau to create line and scatter, bar, dot and pie charts, histograms, boxplots, time series, error bars, multiple axes, and subplots
BVRIT, Narsapur, Hyderabad
Research Assistant Nov 2013–Apr 2016
- Conducted extensive research on ways to establish indoor environment navigation with hardware scheme using behavioral control of multi-robot
- Formulated a method for reference-less object detection of outdoor environment to navigate an autonomous vehicle in fog ambiance
- Conceptualized coordinate rotation digital computer (CORDIC) etymology to calculate angle of repose
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering: 2018
University of Houston, Houston, TX
Nanodegree in Data Analysis: 2018
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering: 2016
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, India
Graduated with First Class Distinction | Student Forum Treasurer, IETE
Text Mining | Research and Development | Data Structuring
Statistical Analysis | Path Planning | Functional Programming | Data Engineering
Exploring Factors Affecting Wine Quality 2017
Role: Self-learning project Organization Name: Udacity
- Made use of R and explanatory data analysis techniques to explore factors which affect the quality of wine, as well as single variables and relationships between the variables
Stroop Effect: A Survey 2017
Role: Self-learning project Organization Name: Udacity
- Evaluated Stroop effect using descriptive statistics to gain insights from the data and inferential statistics to make conclusion based on results
Smart Ordering System in Restaurants 2014
Role: Project Lead Organization Name: BVRIT
- Spearheaded a Texas instruments-based project aimed to develop an automated menu display by ordering and defraying system to guarantee low cost with user friendly interface
Python for Everybody Specialization
Machine Learning Specialization
AMCAT Certified Data Processing Specialist
AMCAT Certified Engineering Trainee - Electronics and Semiconductor Engineering
AMCAT Certified Telesales Professional
Databases SQL Server | Microsoft Access | SAS | MongoDB
Big Data Tools Apache Hadoop | Spark | Hive | HBase
Reporting Tools Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) | Tableau | Crystal reports XI | SSRS | Business Objects (5.x/ 6.x) | Cognos (7.0/6.0) | SPSS
Version Control SVN (Apache Subversion) | GIT Machine Learning Algorithms: Classification, KNN, Regression, Random Forest, Clustering(K-means), Neural Nets, SVM, Bayesian Algorithm, Social Media Analytics, Sentiment analysis, Market Base Analysis, Bagging, Boosting.
Ambati, S. (2018). Design of an automated system for the retrieval of emotional content in natural images. (Unpublished master’s dissertation). University of Houston, Houston, TX.
Ambati, S. (2015a). A novel approach in restaurant management with adaptive channel hopping technique. IJIRCCE, BVRIT.
Ambati, S. (2015b). Behavioral control of swarm robots with implicit communication: A new approach. IOSR JECE, BVRIT.
Ambati, S. (2015c). FPGA-based robots hardware efficient scheme for real-time indoor environment with behavioural control. IEEE/ICIIECS, BVRIT.
Ambati, S. (2016). An unveiling angle of repose with CORDIC-based etymology using minimal hardware scheme. IEEE, BVRIT.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.