Technician Customer Service Support Rep - Inbound - Healthcare Resume
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Technician Customer Service Support Rep - Inbound Resume
Desired Industry: Healthcare
Desired Job Location: Dublin, Ohio
Date Posted: 5/9/2018
Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
U.S. Work Authorization:
Job Level: New Grad/Entry Level
Willing to Travel:
Highest Degree Attained:
Willing to Relocate:
Monday-Thursday, 8:30am to 6:00pm; Friday 8:30am to 12:30pm
Candidate must possess knowledge of medical terminology used in a clinical lab setting.
As a Technician Customer Service Support Representative, you will serve as a liaison between the laboratory and our customers in response to inquiries and problems. This involves researching, troubleshooting and resolving customer problems. Our Customer Service Support Representative performs a wide variety of administrative/clerical duties. This is a high volume call center environment; taking or making 100+ calls per day.
Responsibilities of the Technician Customer Service Support Rep:
- Use your medical experience and knowledge to respond to customer inquiries and problems
- Research complex issues and questions using multiple databases
- Ability to work with internal and external resources to deliver expedited problem resolution
- Provide education and status on customer requests
- Working in a call center environment, assisting customers while making appropriate documentation in CRM system, strong multi-tasking and data entry skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to listen, collect data, prioritize requests and manage conflict
- Follow procedures and departmental processes
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30am to 6:00pm; Friday 8:30am to 12:30pm
Medical Technician w/1-3 years applicable experience.
Candidate Contact Information:
JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites