|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Stillwater, Minnesota
||Date Posted: 12/1/2017
|Type of Position: Part-Time Temporary
||Availability Date: current
|Desired Wage: 15+/hour
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Motivated, hard-working individual with over 6 years experience as laborer. Calm, methodical, ambitious worker. Proven to be professional and exceed expectations.
Graley Concrete Construction 4/2016-11/2017
• Mixed, poured, or spread concrete, using portable cement mixers.
• Controlled traffic passing near, in, or around work zones.
• Grinded, scraped, sanded, or polished surfaces such as concrete, marble, terrazzo, or wood flooring, using abrasive tools or machines.
• Lubricated, cleaned, or repaired machinery, equipment, or tools.
• Operated jackhammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement.
• Positioned or dismantled forms for pouring concrete, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
• Smoothed or finished freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.
Stillwater Oaks Golf course 4/2015-10/2015
• Mixed and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
• Mowed or edged lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
• Operated vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
• Planned or cultivated lawns or gardens.
• Planted seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, or shrubs and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
• Provided proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, or other grounds features.
• Pruned or trimmed trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
• Raked, mulched, and composted leaves.
• Trimmed or picked flowers and clean flower beds.
• Used hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
• Watered lawns, trees, or plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans
Sawmill/ Loggers Trail golf courses 8/2010-11/2014
• Cared for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
• Cared for natural turf fields, making sure the underlying soil has the required composition to allow proper drainage and to support the grasses used on the fields.
• Decorated gardens with stones or plants.
• Followed planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers or foliage.
• Gathered and remove litter.
• Hauled or spread topsoil or spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
• Installed rock gardens, ponds, drainage systems, irrigation systems, retaining walls, fences, or planters
• Maintained or repaired irrigation systems.
• Maintained or repaired tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
9/2007 to 5/2010
Stillwater Area High School
Able to adapt to new work environments.
Efficient team player
Always precise and productive in the workplace
Able to supervise others
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.