Fishers and Related Fishing Workers,Forest and Conservation Workers,Nursery Work Resume
|Desired Industry: Farming/Ranching/Agriculture
|Desired Job Location: Tacoma/Olympia, Washington
||Date Posted: 7/22/2006
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 1 month
|Desired Wage: 30000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: Yes
U.S Coast Guard
October 1998 to August 2006
- I advanced up to military rank E-4
- was qualified as a basic engineering watchstander, basic shipboard
engineer, mid-range shipboard engineer, mid-range military
- completed all necessary shipboard damage control qualifications,
including CPR and First Aid, basic shipboard firefighting, and
advanced aviation firefighting involving helicopters
- completed all of the necessary qualifications to become the "Fuel,
Oil, and Water Queen" of the ship (who kept track of all fuels,
oils and potable water of the largest ship in the Coast Guard)
- kept track of up to 1.2 million gallons of marine diesel fuel and
up to 60 thousand gallons of jet fuel at a time
- have kept track of and ordered parts and equipment needed to
support the engineering department of the ships that I was
- was involved with homeland security marine license data entry
Training Center Yorktown in Yorktown, VA
April 2000 to July 2000
North Bend Firefighting Academy in North Bend
May 2004 to May 2004
Whidbey Island Naval Air Station in Whidbey Island
March 2005 to March 2005
Qualification Grade Achieved
hands on basic shipboard engineering B
hands on basic shipboard firefighting A
hands on basic shipboard firefighting team trainer A
hands on Helicopter Aviation Firefighting A
Architecture and Engineering - Calibration and Instrumentation Technicians, Fire-Prevention and Protection Engineers, Marine Engineers, Mechanical Engineering Technicians, Mechanical Engineers, Product Safety Engineers
• Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance - Except Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners, Janitorial Supervisors, Janitors and Cleaners
• Installation, Maintenance, and Repair - and Repair Workers, General, Helpers--Installation, Industrial Machinery Mechanics, Machinery, Maintenance, Maintenance and Repair Workers, Maintenance Workers, Mechanical Door Repairers, Office Machine and Cash Register Servicers, Valve and Regulator Repairers
• Office, Clerical and Secretarial - and Executive, Except Legal, Medical, Order Clerks, Procurement Clerks, Receptionists and Information Clerks, Secretaries
I am a happily married ex-Coast Guard member who was in the Coast Guard for almost 8 years and left the Coast Guard with an honerable discharge, and would like to stay in the south Puget Sound area.
I have experience in supply (ordering and stocking), inventory, working with power and hand tools, I have experience with MSDS's. I have had CPR and First Aid training, I have been a supervisor of new people, and have been in charge of up to 3 people, I have been responsible for up to 1.2 million gallons of diesel fuel at a time and up to 60 thousand gallons of jet fuel at a time. Although my Coast Guard training and job experience has been mostly engineering.
From what I have learned, an item is an item whether it is a gallon of fuel or a wrench or a copier or a spoon. I can keep track of, organize, and keep control of large numbers of items.
I enjoy woodworking, gardening, and reading in my spare time.
I would like positions in supply (ordering and stocking), and inventory.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.