Journeyman Carpenter (non-ticketed) or Scaffolder (2 year ticketed) Resume
|Desired Industry: Building Trades/Construction
|Desired Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta
||Date Posted: 10/24/2017
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: immediately
||U.S. Work Authorization: No
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained:
||Willing to Relocate:
• Skilled carpenter with 20 years of construction experience (10,000 documented carpentry hours) in commercial and industrial building projects.
• Scaffolder (Second Year Ticketed)
• Member of CLAC Local 63
• Recognized for my hard work and wide range of skills.
• Knowledgeable in all facets of building from foundation to completion of project.
• Capable of performing quality work from rough to finishing carpentry.
• Take pride in knowing that projects are done to quality standards.
• Create methods, procedures or systems for difficult construction issues.
• Team player but also reliable working alone.
April 2017 to October 2017 - Scaffolder (Second Year Ticketed) – Link Scaffold Services, Edmonton, AB
• Utilize site drawings and written instructions to select materials required to set ground levels for scaffolds.
• Build cantilevers, hangers, stairs & bridges with tubes and clamps. Well versed with system scaffolds.
• Place planks over horizontal bars to create platforms.
• Monitor levels in scaffolding structures to ensure stability.
• Dismantle scaffolding at job completion.
2006 to 2017 –Journeyman Carpenter (non-ticketed) - I’ve worked as a Rough and Finish Carpenter on several large commercial projects for the following companies in the City of Edmonton or surrounding area:
James Andrew Construction Ltd. (Oct 2016 to Feb 2017) Police Training Academy project; Canonbie Contracting (Sep 2016 to Oct 2016) Anthony Henday Overpass Project; Golderado Contracting (Jul 2016 to Aug 2016) Edmonton Waste Management Bio-diesel plant; AECOM (Nov 2015 to Jul 2016) TCPL Leismer Project; Ledcor (Sep 2015– Nov 2015) North West Redwater Refinery project; Winnpro Construction (2015); OML Construction (2013-2014); Kellerdenali Construction (2010-2013); Stuart Olson Construction (2006-2010).
(see below for carpentry skills)
2017-2020 OSSA Fall Protection & Confined Spaces
2016 WHMIS 2015
2016-2019 Standard First Aid & CPR/AED level C
2016-2019 H2S Alive
2015-2018 AECOM Oil & Gas Safety Orientation
2012 POST 2012 – BBS – Orientation & Test
2010 A.R. Williams Industrial Lift Truck Operator Safety Training
2008 St. John’s Ambulance Safety Oriented First Aid Course & CPR Training Emergency Level
2008 Scissor lift, man-lift, fall arrest, flagging, man watch, bottle watch, fire watch
2007 Zoom Boom course
2006 Level 2 Scaffolding course
2000 Introductory rigging course for tower, ground & air
1994 Occupational First Aid Level 1 course
1994 – 1995 Painting, decorating & drywall course, Selkirk College, Nelson, BC
1993 LV Rogers Senior Secondary, graduate, Nelson, BC
CLAC local 63
My skills include:
•Building wood, metal, Cam Lock and Perry forms
•Prepare and place grade beams
•Design, install & dismantle scaffolding
•Ability to read basic layout & elevation blueprints
•Installing floor & roof truss systems
•Framing buildings to blueprint specifications
•Constructing stair systems
•Installing doors, windows & hardware
•Applying interior trim & caulking
•Cement placing, finishing, grouting & patching
•Layout & placing of rebar
•Use of a variety of carpenter hand tools, portable power tools & measuring instruments.
•Operating, maintaining & repair of the following equipment; Bobcat, zoom boom, front end loader, trencher, ground packers and all aerial lifts.
I can provide all Certificates and over 10,000 documented hours for my carpentry work.
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.