|Desired Industry: Warehouse/Inventory
|Desired Job Location: Akron, Ohio
||Date Posted: 5/22/2017
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 5/22/2017
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: High School/Equivalent
||Willing to Relocate: No
Hard working Warehouse General Laborer and Forklift Operator Specializing in current goods manufacturing and efficient loading of merchandise. Safety conscious individual offering 8 year's experience in manufacturing and warehouse environments.
5/23/2016 TO 5/19/2017
MGA Entertainment, Little Tikes Hudson, OH
CLAMP TRUCK OPERATOR
• Deliver products to various units in safe and timely manner.
• Efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate areas.
• Pulled and prepared product for shipment.
• Use RF Scanner to locate and relocate merchandise.
APRIL 16, 2007 TO 10/14/2012
Gojo Industries Inc. Cuyahoga Falls, OH
• Worked on high speed machine equipment used in mass production.
• Prepared machine for production process by equipping it with the required tools and parts,
• Assured the constant availability of raw materials and inputs so that the machine could function at all times.
• Quality- Made sure the products manufactured from the machine were of high quality; made adjustments to improve the quality when possible.
5/3/2005 TO 9/1/2007
Atlantic Tool and Dye Sharon Center, Ohio
• Assembled products via use of a Spot Welder or Fanuc robotic arm.
• Inspected and packaged products according to manufacturing specifications.
• Performed preliminary in progress, hidden damage, and final product inspections.
• Maintained a high standard of workmanship by using only approved data, materials, tools, and test
August 1999-September 2007
Kenmore High School Akron,OH
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.