|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Austin, Texas
||Date Posted: 4/25/2017
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: 5/30/2017
|Desired Wage: 250,000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Executive (President, VP, CEO)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, Less Than 25%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
I am looking to obtain and executive level role where I am responsible for leading teams who deliver marketing activities.
World First, USA; Austin, TX — Head of Marketing
August 2015 - March 2017
Responsible for driving leads to our business units and our brand to market in North America, launching new products and implementing Martech. Work closely with Sales and Partnerships to implement programs to deliver leads to their teams.
- Built and executed with agency support the first US Brand Campaign with over 1% CTR from banner ads
- Managed the Marketing P&L to deliver 60% of 2016 new clients in the US from marketing activities and on budget spend
- Delivered 30% decrease in budget spend with a 35% increase in website registrations during Q1 2017
- Built a marketing team to successfully launch and execute Brand, PR, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing, CRM, Events, and Partner Marketing
- Built all new processes and procedures for Marketing
- Successfully submitted and landed a SXSW Panel Proposal, Frenemy Feud - 2017
Office Depot, Austin, TX — Director, B2B Digital Marketing
April 2013 - August 2015
Responsible for B2B web and demand generation teams that drive traffic, leads and revenue from Business.officedepot.com and officemaxworkplace.com. Drove 350% y/y increase in revenue from web and email marketing. Drove $11.2 M in measurable incremental revenue from net new business customers via web acquisition. Built and maintained strong relationships with the Inside Sales Teams.
- Lead the teams responsible for web site merchandising plan development and scheduling; website personalization and unstructured website content (all non-product/sku content); email marketing
- Lead the team responsible for driving programs that capture leads from the B2B web properties for Office Depot & OfficeMax
- Responsible for website operations (unauthenticated and authenticated) and digital go to market strategy for segmented plans. Responsible for delivering $36M (10% increase) in sales from online BtoB integrations in August 2014 alone.
Dell, Austin, TX — Director, Business Digital Marketing (Programs & Content)
September 1997 - April 2013
Held various roles with progressive responsibility. Key highlights from those roles are below.
- Lead teams for content production and program management to deliver $400M in annual sales pipeline for Dell Solutions
- Involved in the digital property integration for several Dell acquisitions
- Worldwide planning and rollout of a new website for Education Customers that drove: 186% increase in revenue per visit (US)
- Responsible for new CMS roll out to the US Content Team
- Responsible for creation, execution and adoption of new Global Content Process
- Responsible for business side management of first US Partner Portal definition and execution in 6 weeks, included authentication
- Responsible for US Federal Marketing from 2005 to 2007, including the launch of Dell’s first Rugged Laptop with an integrated mass marketing plan within DC
- Advertising (magazine, newspaper, out of home, and radio) execution for Education, Healthcare, Federal, State, and Local Government
- Budget responsibility for over $40 million per year (overall Public Marketing)
- Funding request execution and approvals from key partners to total over $2 million per year
- Drive over 300% ROI for most ad insertion
- Responsible for Dell’s first mass email
Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, TX — BBA, Marketing
August 1992 - May 1996
CRM & Lead Generation
Go to Market Strategy
Budget Management over $5M
Board of director presentations
Sales Presentation development
Available upon request.
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.