ETL Developer/ Integration Analyst Resume
|Desired Industry: Computer Software/Programming
|Desired Job Location: Snoqualmie, Washington
||Date Posted: 1/30/2017
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: Negotiable
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Experienced with over 2 years experience
||Willing to Travel: No
|Highest Degree Attained: Masters
||Willing to Relocate: No
Performance-focused, innovative, and detail-oriented professional, offering broad-ranging experience in system analysis and data warehouse applications management. Expert at ETL design and development, maintaining central data repository of enterprise-wide master data, analyzing root cause of data and production issues. Well-versed in performing business analysis, gathering requirements, designing and implementing DataMarts and Operational Data Stores (ODS) using data modeling techniques, life cycle management of BI tools. Equipped with solid interpersonal and communication aptitudes to establish productive rapport and work collaboratively with various individuals of diverse backgrounds. Currently holding H4 Visa with employment authorization document (EAD).
CONFIDENTIAL, Various Locations (Aug 2006–Mar 2015)
FUNCTIONAL ANALYST | ETL DEVELOPER (Boeing), Renton, WA, USA Jul 2013–Mar 2015
- Executed the migration of Java-based web services from Oracle AS10g to Oracle WebLogic.11g; as well as implemented the new web services for real-time data access of bill of materials for a user base of more than 10000 internal and external customers.
- Spearheaded the maintenance and enhancement of two critical data warehouse applications such as Boeing Repository for Integrated Data Gathering and Exchange and Boeing Integrated Data Services.
- Took charge of collecting requirements from business leads, technical architects, and subject matter experts (SMEs); drafting functional and design documents; analyzing impact; as well as of estimating, developing, and monitoring change requests for defect free on-time delivery.
- Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting and evaluating root cause of data and production issues.
- Dealt with performance tuning of Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL) jobs and SQL queries for ad hoc reporting.
- Developed and executed extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs utilizing Oracle PL/SQL; as well as shell script to automate testing of ETL code.
- Facilitated weekly and monthly meetings with clients and International Development Team regarding the status reports of deliverables and development and testing strategy.
SYSTEM ANALYST | ONSITE PROJECT COORDINATOR (Eli Lilly), Indianapolis, IN, USA Nov 2010–Jun 2013
- Served as team leader accountable for maintaining central data repository for enterprise-wide data from various business functions such as HR, clinical trial, material, customers, vendors, and finance.
- Displayed competency in generating ETL and BI solutions for internal customers utilizing Informatica ETL tool; setting enterprise-wide data distribution through publication-subscription model; creating enhancements in existing applications; and handling the life cycle of Informatica.
- Interfaced with business analysts and stakeholders for requirement gathering while interpreting the requirements into technical specifications.
- Interacted with upstream system architects, developers and program managers to resolve data issues and drive capture of data needed by business customers.
- Offered assistance to the International Development Team in creating, configuring, and modifying integrated business and enterprise solutions for data distribution across the organization using Informatica Power Center.
- Developed complex ETL maps and workflows to extract data from multiple source systems such as Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL server, XML, and flat files while implementing business rules in transforming the data and loaded into destination data repository for distribution and reporting purposes.
- Evaluated and restructured existing PL/SQL packages into Informatica ETL jobs.
- Performed and planned lifecycle management for Informatica Power Center to migrate 350 mappings from 8.1 to 8.6 and 8.6 to 9.1.
- Coordinated with the Offshore Team regarding production support and development tasks while reporting monthly status reports to client IT manager and other stakeholders.
- Rendered technical leadership throughout the project life cycle, while formulating vision, strategy, architecture, and overall design for assigned domain and for solutions
TECHNICAL LEAD | ETL DEVELOPER (Eli Lilly), Noida, India Aug 2008–Oct 2010
- Functioned as offshore technical lead for Enterprise Data Management and Integration Team.
- Provided expert supervision to a team of 12 engineers by leading them throughout the entire software development life cycle (SDLC), including information strategy, planning, requirement analysis, design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation to production and support.
- Handled the performance tuning of Informatica and PL/SQL jobs.
- Guaranteed on-time delivery of change requests; periodic analysis of production support issues; and root cause analysis.
- Delivered expertise in troubleshooting technical and functional problems in the Informatica mappings while utilizing the metadata repository, error logs, and debugger to identify bottlenecks.
- Carried out the preparation of monthly status reports while presenting weekly status of development task to client IT manager.
- Attained more than 90% client satisfaction index for project.
ETL DEVELOPER (Eli Lilly) — Enterprise Data Management and Integration Team, Noida India Aug 2006–Jul 2008
- Leveraged expertise in designing new Informatica ETL mappings and workflows as per customer requirements using Informatica PowerCenter
- Rendered production support by overseeing the processes running daily, while migrating mappings, sessions, and workflows from test to production environment.
- Assumed responsibility in conducting performance tuning of SQL queries and PL/SQL packages for Oracle and SQL server databases.
- Utilized Informatica client tools such as source analyzer, mapping designer, mapplet designer, transformation developer, Informatica repository manager, and Informatica workflow manager.
- Proficiently utilized Oracle, SQL server, flat files, and XML files as sources and targets.
- Gained experience in executing slowly changing dimensions such as type 1 and 2; as well as in writing shell and perl scripts.
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN POLYMER SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY - 2006
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI, New Delhi, Delhi, India
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING - 2003
UTKAL UNIVERSITY, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Graduated First Class with Honors
ETL Architecture and Development | Software Development Life Cycle | Requirements Gathering
Functional and Technical Specifications Documentation | Performance Tuning | System Troubleshooting
Data Modelling| Data Migration | Project Management | Pharma and Aerospace Domain Knowledge
Version 8.x Informatica Certification - 2011
Information Technology Service Management (ITIL) Foundation Certificate - 2010
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Qualified - 2004
All India Rank 295 (95.56%)
MicrosoftSQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQaL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Tools
Amazon Web Services Training
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server | Oracle 10g/11g
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 9.1 and 8.x | SSIS | SSRS
Programming Languages: Linux (Sun Solaris and Red Hat) | PL/SQL | SQL
Microsoft Office Suite: Excel (Chart, Macros, Pivot Tables, VBA, and VLOOKUPS) | Outlook | PowerPoint | Word
Oracle Tools: Oracle Reports Developer | Toad | WebLogic 11g
Scripting: Shell Script
Reporting Tools: Tableau
Version Control: TFS | Tripwire
IT Service Management: BMC Remedy | Service Now
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.