DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICE | DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT Resume
|Desired Industry: Law Enforcement/Security/Safety
|Desired Job Location: Louisville, Nebraska
||Date Posted: 9/8/2016
|Type of Position: Full-Time Permanent
||Availability Date: Immediately
|Desired Wage: 120000
||U.S. Work Authorization: Yes
|Job Level: Management (Manager, Director)
||Willing to Travel: Yes, More Than 75%
|Highest Degree Attained: Bachelors
||Willing to Relocate: No
Strategic, highly organized, and results-driven professional with extensive experience in the field of fraud and security. Knowledgeable of fraud prevention, loss mitigation, profit and loss, policy and procedure development, and operations management. Armed with outstanding communication skills utilized in cultivating positive relationships with individuals of various backgrounds, including clients, personnel, peers, and upper management. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel), Open-source intelligence (OSINT), and Flash.
Nelnet, Lincoln, NE
FINANCIAL CRIMES RISK MANAGER – Enterprise Compliance and Financial Crimes Risk Management 2007–Present
- Effectively administer the development, implementation, and tracking of fraud prevention strategies to mitigate risk on education loan portfolios and origination, as well as collection and servicing processes.
- Provide keen oversight to the creation and installation of fraud detection and tracking systems to assess the performance of alternate strategies in fraud referral management, fraud loss mitigation, account profitability, account origination, and customer relationship management.
- Act as the anti-money laundering (AML), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance officer in charge of procedures, policies, and training, as well as the interpretation of regulation changes.
- Conduct fraud and risk evaluations for business segments.
- Handle the investigations and monitoring of various cases, including loan fraud; internal fraud; privacy breaches; personally identifiable information (PII) breaches; and incident response reports.
- Expertly perform negotiations with the rule making representative for the Washington DC Program Integrity Forum with Department of Education.
- Administer assessments on threats, harm, and suicide from employees, as well as submitted reports on the assessments to Federal Protective Services.
- Obtained an invitation from the mayor of Red Oak, Iowa to speak on identity theft.
First Data Corporation, Omaha, NE (1995–2007)
SYSTEMS OPTIMIZATION CONSULTANT Inclusive Years
- Rendered consultative services to improve backend operations and foster a cost-effective environment.
- Drove efforts toward the achievement of an optimal and functional environment by facilitating training and offering product usage recommendations.
JOB POSITION – New Fraud Product Development Inclusive Years
- Introduced a new graphical user interface (GUI) card activation cross-sell platform for various clients.
- Took charge of client’s acquisition for more the $40M in new outstanding balances and over 2,000,000 cardholders balance transfers.
- Attained an invitation to discuss fraud neuro network technology and fraud trends to international students in the University of Nebraska (UNL).
FRAUD CONVERSION AND DEBIT CARD FRAUD MANAGER Inclusive Years
- Earned a reputation as the head hire in charge of migrating new clients to the First Data Fraud Platform (FDFP); and cross-selling products to boost revenue sales.
- Accomplished the conversion of more 100,000,000 credit and debit cards on the FDFP without the knowledge of the client’s customers.
JP Morgan Chase, Hicksville, NY
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT (AVP) OF FRAUD OPERATIONS
Bachelor of Science in Global Business Management, Minor in Criminal Justice
Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS)
Association of Certified Financial Crimes Specialist (ACFCS)
Certified Control Specialist (CCS)
Institute of Internal Controls
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Training
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
Reid Institute of Interviewing and Interrogation
Vice President, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) Heartland
Member, Certified Financial Crimes Specialist
Member, The Institute of Internal Controls
Member, Counter-Fraud, AML, and Financial Crimes
Member, Anti-Fraud Experts Group
Member, Investigative and Security Professions for Legislative Action (ISPLA)
Strategic Planning and Implementation
Staff Supervision and Development
Risk and Crisis Administration
Interviews and Interrogations
Fraud Investigations and Compliance
Customer Service and Relations
Presenter, Student Loan Fraud, ACFE Heartland Chapter
Presenter, Elderly Fraud, Omaha Community
Presenter, Fraud Trends, University Hawaiian Electric Company in Hawaii
Candidate Contact Information:
|JobSpider.com has chosen not to make contact information available on this page.
Click "Contact Candidate" to send this candidate a response.